Who is your favourite heroine so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I wish this has better animations, because I like the models. Never thought I say this, but my "grandma" is hot :love:
Yeah, the dev's rig isn't powerful enough to do better animations right now. That might change in the future, but it's not feasible currently.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Do you recommend it to play it? Or do you still have to progress further in the game?
I don't know what you're asking exactly. There is sex in the game, if that's what you want to know. The game is not complete, so there is obviously more story to come. I personally would definitely recommend playing it, although you'll absolutely want to use so dialogue makes sense throughout the game.

PPanGames

Developer of Forbidden Passion and TlooB
Game Developer
May 8, 2019
I don't know what you're asking exactly. There is sex in the game, if that's what you want to know. The game is not complete, so there is obviously more story to come. I personally would definitely recommend playing it, although you'll absolutely want to use so dialogue makes sense throughout the game.
You are actually missing a few variables from the original patch especially the current one that is listed on the main page.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
You are actually missing a few variables from the original patch especially the current one that is listed on the main page.
Thanks, I added them as well now. I hadn't included them before, since mss was the same as msss (the only difference being that the latter was not capitalized), I thought variables like those were typos in the code. And, ofc, my patch was meant only as a stop-gap until the actual patch was updated.

fasteddie

Aug 19, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, donations of any size would be greatly appreciated!

seth23

Aug 12, 2020
MC has to be the most unlikable, ungrateful sod ever. Becomes literally homeless, but surprisingly gets an apartment from his aunt, doesn't have to pay rent, doesn't even have to pay for food & other expenses and upon seeing the apartment goes: "WTF! It's small! And it hasn't been cleaned! And I'm probably gonna get robbed by all these n-words in the city! Why is this free apartment not like the snobbish suburbs I'm used to!?!?!? I'm SEETHING! And on top of it all, I have to share a bed with the woman I'm secretly in love with! FUUUUUUUUUUU-!!!"

Ok dude.

mijati

Dec 7, 2019
@uploader u cant be fucking serious to provide a host where ppl download with 200 KB .. and need over 12 hours to download the game..a re u deff or something ?
use the fucking gofile as hoster seriously

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
@uploader u cant be fucking serious to provide a host where ppl download with 200 KB .. and need over 12 hours to download the game..a re u deff or something ?
use the fucking gofile as hoster seriously
and who are you to demand something here? you could ask nicely if someone could upload it to another filehosting service or just go and use mega or a torrent.

Jul 18, 2017
PPanGames Looks like you fucked up the encoding on 1 video, (Mastu_52.webm, Playtime 1:24, Size is over 546 MB). That's around 10 times the size of the other videos an it's encoded with around 50000 kb/s, I doubt that is intended. That game is already way to big with the PNG's, and the way to long animations (you only repeat a around 2-3 seconds long animation for 30 - 90 seconds as it seems). You could just loop them with Renpy!

Reactions: Edrick23

tramtoriana2

Oct 4, 2018
i want to see that video where ruby was talking with mc... in 0.6 version after cisney scene he mentioned it but it cut off and eneded the game im playing 0.7.1 i guess there is a bug because there is no content

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
thank you.gif
I'm gonna pretend this 4th wall break was for me. If we don't actually control the mc and the little choices we do get have little to no effect of preventing him from being an autistic shit stain just put a kinetic tag and stop the pain. :KEK:

Slayer28

Apr 20, 2019
Gotta say after waiting a year (not knowing what the dev was up to) I thought this game was abandoned though now, i'm happy it's not and the story is progressing.

Can't wait for some pregnancy scenes with the family :sneaky:

3.30 star(s) 68 Votes