Abryxn

Feb 19, 2022
I'm having issues opening the game, I just see a black screen whenever I run the .exe. Is there something I should be doing differently? Whenever I try to run "tvpwin32.exe" I encounter the issue "cannot find startup.tjs,"

Game audio works and the actual game itself is functioning. I can take screenshots of the game, and the images show up pretty clearly.
1728598942260.png

I've done a little more troubleshooting, and I tried installing another orcsoft game without much success. Audio runs, but the screen is still black. An emulator shouldn't be necessary, but I'm running the games in admin and with a jp emulator to be safe without success. For some more information, my graphics card is a 4070 on a laptop.

Last edited:
Reactions: sigmamafiashelbyk

Zilcho

Sep 19, 2024
Where do you put the save files? I placed them in the savedata folder but no save showed up when I loaded the game
Orcsoft are tricky bastards. The savedata folder in the game folder is not the correct one, it's a dummy. Clever girl...

On Windows, you put the savedata in your Documents/orcsoft/姦禁病棟~巨乳痴女ナースの入淫看護記録~ folder. Run the game once and the folder should appear in there.

JValkonian

Nov 29, 2022
Orcsoft are tricky bastards. The savedata folder in the game folder is not the correct one, it's a dummy. Clever girl...

On Windows, you put the savedata in your Documents/orcsoft/姦禁病棟~巨乳痴女ナースの入淫看護記録~ folder. Run the game once and the folder should appear in there.
Wow those sneaky bastards.

Thank you my friend, that worked

Reactions: Zilcho

youraccount69

Engaged Member
Donor
Dec 30, 2020
ForbiddenWardRaunchyRecoveryPlan-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Wolbachia

็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็
Uploader
Jun 4, 2019
Have read this one. Good stuff.