Ren'Py Abandoned Forbidden Wish [v0.3] [XR6]

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes

XR6

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
Banner1.png
Overview:
This is a story of a young man that is struggling with his new life. Due to unfortunate circumstances, is forced to move in with his new family.
He needs to decide which is the right path for him after realizing that everything he knows is a lie.
Your job is the guide him and enjoy the experience along the way.

Thread Updated: 2022-04-12
Release Date: 2021-04-12
Developer: XR6 -
Censored: No
Version: 0.3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - -
Android: - -

3a.png 7.jpg 54.jpg 149.jpg 15.jpg 155a.jpg

Last edited:

Ooh

Jun 9, 2018
:LUL:I love the tags on an .01 or early stage game. Oh no The "Forbidden Way" with the "forbidden handjob" . Good luck dev, learn from the mistakes of the other forbidden games and make sure you deliver a decent fap and a few months from now I ay look back at this post and say "Wow, they delivered!"

Reactions: Sirren and XR6

XR6

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
Dad dies again i see, let's check this out

Renders look nice not the best, but not bad for a first release, keep this up dev
True, I use HDRI Skies, and lights..that kills my PC. The renders take an eternity so definitely i need an upgrade...also skills upgrades.:sneaky: Thank you for the feed and support!

Reactions: bobi7

XR6

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
:LUL:I love the tags on an .01 or early stage game. Oh no The "Forbidden Way" with the "forbidden handjob" . Good luck dev, learn from the mistakes of the other forbidden games and make sure you deliver a decent fap and a few months from now I ay look back at this post and say "Wow, they delivered!"
I do my best, Thank you!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ooh

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Dad dies again i see
XR6 you might want to change your version Nr. 0.1
I'm the one that usually kills em, all those milfs should be only ours to enjoy :ROFLMAO:

XR GAMES I will wait a few updates to see how this goes, btw you can put future / planned content tags in the spoiler genre, that will help a lot to get the right fanbase for your game.
Good luck with the game.

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes