Ren'Py Abandoned Forbidden Wish [v0.3] [XR6]

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes

XR6

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
You don't have to kill the MC parents to write them off you know. Just move the MC to other state or country and that is.
You have a good point, but keep watching the story and you will understand more. Sorry I can´t reveal too much.

Reactions: Ragnar
Nov 21, 2019
that bad?
i think so.

from: "hi, i am a random person, let me bring you to another random person who will take care for you, because your parents just died."

to: "hi, i am the other random person. seem you are not mourning at all. cool, you have an unrealistic big dick for a midget and you like to spy on me when i masturbate with open doors. let me suck it."

in 40 pictures. :ROFLMAO:

XR6

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
Thank you for your feedback, I will try my best to rise to a better standards regarding storyline, renders an so on. But please keep in mind that this project is my first one, so please be more gentle and try no to to mislead others, just because you didn't like it. Is your opinion and I respect it but you can be also helpful, right? If you have ideas how can I make it better I will gladly listen.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
The MC looks and acts like a hyperactive 12 year old who has never seen a woman in his life. Also a note to all devs, one choice is not a choice. When it come to the choices in this one, I think they are way too obvious what the "right" and "wrong" ones are, that is if they effected anything but the immediate conversation. All they do in this one is change the dialogue with no lasting effects. The renders aren't bad but I think they could use a few more cycles and a denoiser. They aren't terrible but there average I'd say for a Daz render. The videos on the other hand are extremely grainy.

I don't want to come across as too harsh but these are my personal experiences for the first release. Being a first release there is plenty of time for some of these to be addresses. But for me personally I won't me playing this based mostly off of the pretty terrible MC in this one. If that's your thing then you do you but I don't enjoy it.

Last edited:

XR6

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
The MC is like looks and acts like a hyperactive 12 year old who has never seen a woman in his life. Also a note to all devs, one choice is not a choice. When it come to the choices in this one, I think they are way too obvious what the "right" and "wrong" ones are, that is if they effected anything but the immediate conversation. All they do in this one is change the dialogue with no lasting effects. The renders aren't bad but I think they could use a few more cycles and a denoiser. They aren't terrible but there average I'd say for a Daz render. The videos on the other hand are extremely grainy.

I don't want to come across as too harsh but these are my personal experiences for the first release. Being a first release there is plenty of time for some of these to be addresses. But for me personally I won't me playing this based mostly off of the pretty terrible MC in this one. If that's your thing then you do you but I don't enjoy it.
Thank you for your honest opinion. It is a learning process, next release will be improved. (have to be)

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes