Ren'Py Abandoned Forbidden Wish [v0.3] [XR6]

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes

pron2021

Jan 9, 2021
Stop whining! You don’t buy the game, you support the game development and privilege to be able to having early access.
That I do agree.
I mean complaining about the price of a game on a piracy site doesn't make much sense.
Then again majority of the games uploaded on here got abandoned. :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: XR6 and str8up

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
That I do agree.
I mean complaining about the price of a game on a piracy site doesn't make much sense.
You're probably right about that. But the problem here is not the pirates on this site who "steal" the game anyway. The problem is that no one will support that game because of these ridiculous prices (well, in the meantime it was "decreased" to 24,50).

For me it's a pity about the work the dev already invested, but ruined it with that bad marketing. It would be almost like an unknown new streaming service starting up with rather average content, but prices 5-10x higher than Netflix. Guess how many would subscribe to that...

Last edited:
Reactions: Kond

NyVar

May 23, 2020
Read through a couple of pages - Ill watch this and see if it has a future.
Patreon or not one invests intrest and time to commit to something. Models and renders look great though, and if this progresses id consider tribute. what i think most are thinking here, is rather than "paying VIP to get special treatment", they look at it as "paying for entry on something that havent opened its doors yet and having no reputation to back up the prices".
with them being rude or not its the PoV that makes it constructive critisism :)

wish the dev the best of luck!

Reactions: XR6

NeverOn Time

Jan 14, 2018
I was rather impressed with the quality of renders and character models. It would be a shame to see this one go into the nether. So, I feel the need to ask, is there anything going on with this game?

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes