3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
It looks like it will have incest with the adoptive mom, stepmom is wrong here because MC was or should have been adopted and not married into the family.

The mom found MC on her door step as a baby and the police was going to put MC into an orphanage but the "mom" to stop that had to adopt MC.

If and when there is sex between the 2 the incest tag will be applied.

There is a mention of a sister and a father that left the family 2 years after taken in MC.

Very short intro of a game.

Extra rar file looks like a back up of an earlier version before release.

Also it has Engrlish in it.

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
MC went all out in the dream, a risky handjob from Franky.

Short, not sure what's going on.

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Fix for
ScriptError: could not find label 'Prof'.
Script.rpy

search for
Code:
label Francy:
Copy that line and the next, then paste and change the copied version to

Code:
label Prof:
    jump Prof_1
So there are landing labels for both dream choices.

Reactions: Patan

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
not bad at all enjoyed this game alot .. nice renders .. storyline seems good .. fix those english sentences . and you'll have it great (y)(y)(y)(y)

M'95

May 17, 2019
I don't know much about how games are zipped, but the image folder, with every ingame image might be the reason?
nope its the whole game folder from the zip but compressed with RAR within the same zip file doubling the size of the download without adding anything.

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
Looks like a good game/story with lots of potential. Nice that it has music to it and pretty female characters. :)

I did get an error in the dream where you get to chose though, i got it when choosing the "Prof"

Looking forward to more content and a long story.
Best of luck with your game MX3Graphics (y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: diheberson4

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
It looks like it will have incest with the adoptive mom, stepmom is wrong here because MC was or should have been adopted and not married into the family.

The mom found MC on her door step as a baby and the police was going to put MC into an orphanage but the "mom" to stop that had to adopt MC.

If and when there is sex between the 2 the incest tag will be applied.

There is a mention of a sister and a father that left the family 2 years after taken in MC.

Very short intro of a game.

Extra rar file looks like a back up of an earlier version before release.

Also it has Engrlish in it.
You beat me to it. I read the description and was going to ask how can the MC be living with his step-mother and step-sister if he's a foundling.
So he was adopted, OK. Question answered ;)

Blockout

Mar 26, 2017
Someone give me a game where those female bodies interact with male bodies who aren't from boys in puberty, that'd be nice.

Reactions: Crazymic79

LionHeart131

May 23, 2018
Played the Mac version but it crashes every time when I choose the teacher in the dream about section

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 1057, in script
call screen dream with fade

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "/Users/rickard/MEGAsync Downloads/Forbidden_World.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/bootstrap.py", line 313, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "/Users/rickard/MEGAsync Downloads/Forbidden_World.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/main.py", line 513, in main
run(restart)
File "/Users/rickard/MEGAsync Downloads/Forbidden_World.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/main.py", line 139, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "/Users/rickard/MEGAsync Downloads/Forbidden_World.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/execution.py", line 876, in run_context
context.run()
File "game/script.rpy", line 1057, in script
call screen dream with fade
File "/Users/rickard/MEGAsync Downloads/Forbidden_World.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/script.py", line 875, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Darwin-16.7.0-x86_64-i386-64bit
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
Forbidden_World 1.0
Wed Aug 19 18:30:36 2020

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Fix for

Script.rpy

search for
Code:
label Francy:
Copy that line and the next, then paste and change the copied version to

Code:
label Prof:
    jump Prof_1
So there are landing labels for both dream choices.
Can you post the fixed script. Because I'm finding you're instructions confusing, everything I try ends up an error

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes