3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

MX3Graphics

Aug 2, 2020
Hi all,
We are sorry to inform you that things did not go as we hoped, so we have decided to suspend the development of forbidden world ... at the moment we do not know if a new chapter will ever come out, but we would like to thank you for all the support you have given us, with advices and criticisms. Maybe it's not a final goodbye, we hope it's just a "see you.. sooner or later"

Johnny1507

Nov 12, 2017
Another good looking game that is leaving us. What a pity!
I played the Initial release a long time ago and was expecting a powerful update. I had it marked as "game with potential".

Have you not evaluated other platforms for content with incest? I think you would receive more support.

someguy627

Jun 19, 2020
I played the Initial release a long time ago and was expecting a powerful update. I had it marked as "game with potential".

Have you not evaluated other platforms for content with incest? I think you would receive more support.
Subscribestar is always a good alternate

blackpegasus

Jan 8, 2018

what plataforms?

parqueo

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2019

Hi all,
we are sorry to inform you that things did not go as we hoped, so we have decided to suspend the development of forbidden world ... at the moment we do not know if a new chapter will ever come out, but we would like to thank you for the support you have given us. You were important to us, we will be forever grateful to you
Hi all,
we are sorry to inform you that things did not go as we hoped, so we have decided to suspend the development of forbidden world ... at the moment we do not know if a new chapter will ever come out, but we would like to thank you for the support you have given us. You were important to us, we will be forever grateful to you

• Sad
Reactions: McZoy

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Not surprising, there were like 2 versions in 6 months, with nearly not enough content to make break.

MILFS HUNTER

Feb 10, 2020

Hi all,
Hi all,
Can u share Marion assets please, i love her so much :(

Aj Atkinson

Apr 13, 2022
A good start, there is a fantastic story (not like other games with running from room to room and endless dialogue), but the game, alas, is abandoned. It's a pity, it could be interesting and exciting.

Reactions: someguy627
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes