3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
He has cut all content with her following Patreon rules so there isnt going be anything with her in future, dude clearly put new update with less content than previous verison had
Like physically removed all content? Not renamed her to Landlady's Landlady or something?

malak@s

Dec 26, 2018
The mother in this looks a lot like the one in The Secret Reloaded by Aorrta. It looks like its still missing quite a few tags though.

Good luck to the developer. :coffee:
That's was exactly my thought about the figure and especially face and bandana thing.

Caesar26

Jan 10, 2019
Per request, My unofficial Android port of Forbidden World 0.2 Compressed with gestures enabled.

Mega

EDIT : Since voleyball mini game was not playable in android, i modified game codes and made it skip completely.
For ,second mini game , just tap as fast as you can on screen.
Now this game should be playable on android.

From now on , All my ports will have 2nd Persistent Save storage location which means saves won't get deleted when you uninstall them. Select "Allow" permissions at the beginning of the game, to grant the permission to read and write save data on external storage.

2nd save storage location - android/data/RenPy

My ports now also contain textbox opacity slider and Text size sliders. Go to preferences to change them as per your wish.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Join my discord server for giving me feedback and for other ports.

Note: if it says Unknown developer or not safe/harm the device - click install anyways
How do you hit the volleyball in the pool on android please?

Hazarrd

Mar 22, 2019
keeping my eye on this one. looks good but too short for now to decide if its worth supporting

Sandwich76

Dec 16, 2020
Personally, is a great game! One of the best rendering. Hope dev will continue working on it, I can't wait to see as soon as possible the next chap.....Marion is the best!

Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
Update 31/12/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "Forbidden world - Christmas special" version "0.3".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".

The translation is provided in two formats: .exe (self-extracting) and .zip. It is not necessary to use both.

The link is:

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Forbidden world - Christmas special" versione "0.3".
Questa traduzione "non e' ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

La traduzione viene fornita in due formati: .exe (autoestraente) e .zip. Non e' necessario utilizzarle entrambe.

########################################################

Here is the Italian translation of "Forbidden world" version "0.2".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".

The link is:

The translation is provided in two formats: .exe (self-extracting) and .zip. It is not necessary to use both.

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Forbidden world" versione "0.2".
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

Il link è:

La traduzione viene fornita in due formati: .exe (autoestraente) e .zip. Non e' necessario utilizzarle entrambe.

E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!

Last edited:

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Honestly, I have only one complaint, all those fake choices. "Can't choose this in this version" - then why would you put it there in the first place? Instead of making the player anticipating the release where it's gonna be available, it's gonna annoy the shit out of them if you pull shit like this.

Reactions: MadCore
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes