3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

MX3Graphics

Aug 2, 2020
Hi all, we have just uploaded new contents concerning the universe of Forbidden World: a Christmas special Chapter, a short novel during backstage of a main character and a unique casting to choose stepsister of our hero!We hope you will enjoy all of them.
By now Christams chapter is stand alone but we are willing to integrate in main story... happy new year!

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Hi all, we have just uploaded new contents concerning the universe of Forbidden World: a Christmas special Chapter, a short novel during backstage of a main character and a unique casting to choose stepsister of our hero!We hope you will enjoy all of them.
By now Christams chapter is stand alone but we are willing to integrate in main story... happy new year!

you posted 2 games and a update?

christmas special: Update
backstage special: New Game
casting special: New Game

Please Submit a ticket for the Game Developers Tag

Last edited:

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
you posted 2 games and a update?

christmas special: Update
backstage special: New Game
casting special: New Game

Please Submit a ticket for the Game Developers Tag
All 3 are standalone, the Christmas update which has been added as the main game in the OP doesn't contain the content of the previous 2 updates(0.1 and 0.2).

• Red Heart
Reactions: BaasB

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
All 3 are standalone, the Christmas update which has been added as the main game in the OP doesn't contain the content of the previous 2 updates(0.1 and 0.2).
Thanks for the warning

Reactions: Englen

Cornfield

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
Very impressive story and most enjoyable.
The only snag is that I dislike mini games , I tend to ignore them and hope it doesn't affect the story progress too much.
Banging on my keyboard is not my idea of fun. :)

Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
The step crap is the only thing holding back this game: a patch is desperately needed.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Forbidden World [v0.2]
Forbidden World [v0.2] - Casting Special
Forbidden World - Backstage Special
Forbidden World - Christmas special
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
May be this game concepts & ideas are deliberately veered "non-ntr". Why you are indirectly giving him a idea to include ntr? I don't want this game thread to become another daily drama battle between ntr & non-ntr fans.

No optional ntr game is truly satisfying to both players. Because the devs have their mindsets, that results in knowingly or unknowingly, one of either route will become as more action.

While in non -ntr route, players have to grind so much for getting one hand job from main love instrest in first version, while she become overnight whore in ntr version. And devs will counter us non-ntr guys as "We are making non-ntr route as Realistic, but at last we will give you 50/50 content".

Bullsh*t.. We are playing adult games for godsake.. And you think we are expecting reality? Lol..

Yeah i too agree if devs make both routes as worthy, no prblms. But, that's isn't the cases in almost of the games. So, if the dev have ideas from starting & he is challenging to take up both routes & ready to face consequences, they go ahead. If not, please stick to the games you think you are good at & develop those genre games only.

I see someone has played Culture Shock lol

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.2 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Reactions: Drall and Kloppo76
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes