musoukaxiv

Jul 29, 2017
I swear, the selection of games that's been posted here lately feels like you're forced to pick two out of three:
- interesting fetish or writing
- good looking character art
- gameplay that is not completely garbage

I can't remember the last time I stumbled upon a game that had all three.
Pronant symphony had all 3. But whether you could use it for fapping was...

User0098

Jul 27, 2017
I swear, the selection of games that's been posted here lately feels like you're forced to pick two out of three:
- interesting fetish or writing
- good looking character art
- gameplay that is not completely garbage

I can't remember the last time I stumbled upon a game that had all three.
Aurelia and The Agnietta are the only ones that instantly come to mind for me

noxtek

Modder
Aug 19, 2017
is a lil grindy, to make it easier maybe a 999 atk and def base weapon will help
unzip and copy in "dirtyDungeon_v100_win\www\data\"
and equip them again ingame

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
I'm missing one enemy somewhere, probably just a recolor, but otherwise the gallery is filled out
The last enemy you are missing was the doppelganger. You're supposed to use the hyper rope on her to prevent her from fleeing. She's found in the poison area trying to run away from you.
I'm attaching a save with the full gallery so you don't have to :)
View attachment save.zip

thefisto69

Nov 5, 2019
just wanted to swing by and say thumbs up, its been awhile where a rpgm game checks all the boxes. its actually fun, piuxel art is amazing as well. would prefer more of a story but hell this came out of nowhere. cheers and thanks for the upload.

YdenMkII

Dec 2, 2018
Seems like you can soft lock the game if you get into an encounter in the same tile you're supposed to leave a map (in my case it was stairway downwards in the frog area). This causes you to switch screens but you can no longer open up the menu or get into any battles so you probably want to clear out any mobs around the exits before trying to go in it.

3.50 star(s) 11 Votes