ScrollPast

Dec 18, 2018
As far as RPGM pixel-art games go, this is awesome. The sex combat mechanic is very engaging and balanced, the level design and enemy variety is pretty good, and the animations are expressive. Would recommend.

Reactions: Luvmuffin182

thefisto69

Nov 5, 2019
anyone got a guide for this? not gonna lie some of the things are a bit hard to figure out. cant get out of the plant maze (one where its covered) and i cant get that treasure chest thats in the 2nd crystal area by itself with all the portals and shit. its the one that opens when you put the switch on

Reactions: Joe Brass

Mac the Whack

Nov 22, 2020
I think this game does a better job of integrating the H into gameplay than most others do. The art is serviceable and it's pretty impressive how many animations are in the game (even factoring in re-skinned enemies).

However, it's too light on story and characters to give you any context for what you're doing or any sense of stakes. Even just a couple more characters and some dialogue about where you are, what the deal is with the enemies, who the doppelganger is and what they're doing while you're solving puzzles and/or getting railed would probably do it.

Yellowguy45

May 6, 2021
Seems like you can soft lock the game if you get into an encounter in the same tile you're supposed to leave a map (in my case it was stairway downwards in the frog area). This causes you to switch screens but you can no longer open up the menu or get into any battles so you probably want to clear out any mobs around the exits before trying to go in it.
I softlocked after the first boss. The monster sprites no longer were opening the battle screen. Then they trapped me in the maze

mcalistor45

Aug 29, 2018
I am stuck after the succubus boss. I am at the part where you light the candles in the room with 2 locked doors and stairs going up and down. There are gold and blue statues that I don't know how to get around.

mcalistor45

Aug 29, 2018
anyone got a guide for this? not gonna lie some of the things are a bit hard to figure out. cant get out of the plant maze (one where its covered) and i cant get that treasure chest thats in the 2nd crystal area by itself with all the portals and shit. its the one that opens when you put the switch on
To get the chest all the way in the left corner, there is a blue fireball that actually teleports you there. In the room, there are 3 fireballs, 2 of them will chase you but 1 of them moves on its own in square pattern. You need to touch that fireball to teleport you there.
As for the plant maze, use your mouse to just click a few areas around. Eventually, the character can find a path.

Nofaced

May 27, 2017
The last enemy you are missing was the doppelganger. You're supposed to use the hyper rope on her to prevent her from fleeing. She's found in the poison area trying to run away from you.
I'm attaching a save with the full gallery so you don't have to :)
View attachment 1284875
How can i take off ifrit aura? I can win just by killing her, but i just want to know what am i missing.

ProjectS001

Sep 12, 2020
This game is very easy once you figure out the combat system. For those trying to figure out this game, it seems very complicated at first but it is actually really simple.

The biggest thing is the combat system this game has. Once you learn how it works, its smooth sailing from there.

4 moves you can do when you first enter combat (only 2 being the real options as escape and item is pretty simple)

1. The first and most important one is the "FIGHT" move. (this has four branches)
- Attack -Basic Attack and consumes an AG
-Kiai - Recharges AG (Action Gauge)
-Guard - Reduces Incoming Attack (Non-sex attack only)
-Skill - Consumes 5 AG for one skill. When spamming for the skill, You can use the keys [Z] [SPACE] and [ENTER] to fill up all 9 charges for the skill.

2. Item - Allows you to use 1 item at the cost of varying amount of AG

3. Escape - Does exactly that... Escape... I do not think there is any penalty from what I saw so far but once you escape the enemy is faded but you cannot go through their faded hit box. They will regain their normal color and will go back to their regular route.

4. Sex - Different Sex attacks seem to do critical damage to unique monsters base on their preference. When in the "DIRTY" status, the player is forced to only use Sex Attacks to put the enemy into "POST NUT" Status which stuns them for 5 turns and resets their AG.
-1 - Includes Puff2, Kiss, Hip, and Lick.
-2 - Includes Tits, Hand, Intercrural, and blow.
-3 - Includes Doggy, Cowgirl, Taunt, Anal.
-Skill - Was unable to unlock any skills for the short time I played so far.

The best tactic that I found for combat is to fill up the AG as quickly as possible using "Kaia" for 2 turns and to use a skill right away. When getting all 9 charges for the skill, this usually one shotted all the Mobs that were in my way. I have yet to fight a boss as my game some how bugged but I will up date this later as I progress more into this game.

[UPDATE]
So turns out cheesing in this game is way to easy. Though I do not like to cheese, it is very easy to do so. It also seems like attempting a pure run in this game is not possible.
As for now, the best tactic when dealing with normal mobs is to fill up AG asap and then to use skill to one shot them. Only use the "POST NUT" cheese when dealing with tough enemies like the a boss.
- The "POST NUT" cheese is when you stun the enemy with "SEX" attacks and then constantly attack them and stun them again and rinse and repeat. Because it takes less than 5 rounds to stun the enemy again, you can basically perma stun the enemy and dwindle down their HP. Though this is not the fastest way to defeat an enemy, it works.

Doing a pure run is also impossible in this game as the game does not give you a way to decrease your horny bar (idk what it is actually called) through other means except doing dirty things with the enemy.

BUGS
There is one game breaking bug that I have encountered so far. It makes you unable to interact with enemies and kind of defeats the purpose of the game. The only reliable way I was able to replicate this bug was to have an encounter right as I leave the room I was currently in, thus ending the encounter and skipping into the next room. Once you have this bug, I was unable to reverse it in game and the only way to reset it was to reload the latest save file.
Make sure to run multiple save files just in case this happens so you will not lose a lot of progress just in case you save over your file.

Last edited:

YdenMkII

Dec 2, 2018
Really the combat becomes a joke in this game once you realize you can still use sex skills while the enemy is in their post sex stun. Sex them until stun and save 1 or 2 turns to refresh the stun and you'll never take any damage in the game. While attacking, you should always end your combo strings with 1 or 2 charges to keep your action points up and you should be fine since action gauge carries over from fight to fight making skills pretty much useless since you'll just end up starting the next battle at 1 charge. This is only based off clearing the 2nd boss and maybe the later things make it harder to cheese things but as is, everything felt like a chore to grind between the combat and the large amounts of enemy encounters.

StomperHK

May 17, 2020
Really the combat becomes a joke in this game once you realize you can still use sex skills while the enemy is in their post sex stun. Sex them until stun and save 1 or 2 turns to refresh the stun and you'll never take any damage in the game. While attacking, you should always end your combo strings with 1 or 2 charges to keep your action points up and you should be fine since action gauge carries over from fight to fight making skills pretty much useless since you'll just end up starting the next battle at 1 charge. This is only based off clearing the 2nd boss and maybe the later things make it harder to cheese things but as is, everything felt like a chore to grind between the combat and the large amounts of enemy encounters.
Haha, yes, I did this a lot, but my save bugged: the enemies that touch me don't trigger the combat screen, so I can't interact with, so I stopped playing it.

ugh-uuuu

Jul 16, 2017
How can i take off ifrit aura? I can win just by killing her, but i just want to know what am i missing.
I got rid of it after using a 9 hit tiger wave (the last tech you pick up). Defend against Ifrit to cause her to go from high AG to 1 AG. Use Tiger.

Skill input difficulty is based on the enemy's current AG. The less they have, the easier it is to do your techs. Since I'm mentioning this I'll throw this out as well. The same goes for evading their techs, it's based on your AG. The higher your AG the easier to enter inputs.

3.50 star(s) 11 Votes