1.50 star(s) 8 Votes

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
I had no idea that there are so many people with traumatic childhood wall color experiences.
Read an article a while ago about how McDonalds deliberately chose red and yellow in their old restaurants because they are considered uncomfortable colors and they would make customers leave the store right after they are done eating to free up space.

Dictateur

Aug 7, 2016
Does it mean something? lol im Moroccan and Italian maybe i should know francais but i dont :C
In french a " forceur " is a guy the push the thing too far, like some onerous guy that tries to hook up with a girl but too hard, and start to become cringy, annoying.

RSSINFRos

Fat, Italian and perverted
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
In french a " forceur " is a guy the push the thing too far, like some onerous guy that tries to hook up with a girl but too hard, and start to become cringy, annoying.
Loool i didn't know that i hope the name is ok leel

Reactions: Dictateur

okabe21

May 26, 2017
Loool i didn't know that i hope the name is ok leel
I know making a title name is quite hard because you must connect the title to the content of your game also naming it that will catch players attention.
But i think this is my first time a dev named their game without knowing it's meaning O_O anyway good luck with the game. If your content is different from the meaning of your game probably you must changed it. But if it is the same as the guy said about it's meaning then that should be okay.

Raerngaming

Jun 14, 2018
Any good content on this game? Or we need to wait 1 year more for some gameplay ( not only txt content ... )?
not really she is already your slave so you are not going to have the enjoyment of turning her into one, it is only sandbox mode with normal sex and the sex scene are blank with just words. To me it looks like it just going to be a game where all the choices is going to be about what kind of sex you going to have, There is a story mode but that is out of order as well as the kinky sex. The story mode might show how you turn her into your slave but I not going to give it that much hope

Ataios

Sep 11, 2017
- Don't call it sandbox. The lack of story isn't a virtue, you can't just do anything you want like in real sandbox games. Don't get me wrong, it's ok, to make the game a sex simulator, but hat is not a sandbox.
- Even if you don't let the players play the story, write one to explain the situation. Why is the mother the MC's sextoy? Is she financially dependent on him? Did he drug her or use a mind control spell or super power? Did he find out a dark secret to blackmail her? Just give an explanation for the situation to make sense. And please don't tell us, it's all a dream!
- Make her look a bit more mature or at least give an explanation why she looks relatively young (the son could be a plastic surgeon and demand payment in form sex, because she lacks the money e.g.)
- Make her wear high heels and lingerie. Yes, most likely you will needs some mods for that, but it's certainly worth it!

RSSINFRos

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
- Don't call it sandbox. The lack of story isn't a virtue, you can't just do anything you want like in real sandbox games. Don't get me wrong, it's ok, to make the game a sex simulator, but hat is not a sandbox.
- Even if you don't let the players play the story, write one to explain the situation. Why is the mother the MC's sextoy? Is she financially dependent on him? Did he drug her or use a mind control spell or super power? Did he find out a dark secret to blackmail her? Just give an explanation for the situation to make sense. And please don't tell us, it's all a dream!
- Make her look a bit more mature or at least give an explanation why she looks relatively young (the son could be a plastic surgeon and demand payment in form sex, because she lacks the money e.g.)
- Make her wear high heels and lingerie. Yes, most likely you will needs some mods for that, but it's certainly worth it!
I will do everything to finish this project, it's just me, i want to know opinion probably too soon it is a problem i always had, so i hope to finish it in the next 6 months, now im trying to know why webm doesn't work. I released this version for sure too soon but also beacause i cant work for the next week or two, and i want in this time to find a direction and write some notes, i will spend this time in library writing things on the project blocknote and i hope to do a lot of pages of ideas after these weeks i will do more researchs about how hss and renpy works, this is my first project i hope i can finish it and make happy me and some other people, i felt all my life useless i want to make a change

ZSK16B

Jun 18, 2018
I will do everything to finish this project, it's just me, i want to know opinion probably too soon it is a problem i always had, so i hope to finish it in the next 6 months, now im trying to know why webm doesn't work. I released this version for sure too soon but also beacause i cant work for the next week or two, and i want in this time to find a direction and write some notes, i will spend this time in library writing things on the project blocknote and i hope to do a lot of pages of ideas after these weeks i will do more researchs about how hss and renpy works, this is my first project i hope i can finish it and make happy me and some other people, i felt all my life useless i want to make a change
Well, I've read your scheme for part 1 and it's very intriguing. Good luck with your game.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
colour effects have been well scientifically documented for ages and do have profound effects...i personally am calmest with hunter or foresty greens and offwhite/greys..red usually incites feelings of rage or lust..so depending...having all those walls red..can literally piss someone off who is trying to get a boner..LOL or give someone a boner who is trying to drink a cuppa tea...HAHAAA!!!..colour choice is important..lol

Reactions: DirtyMario

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
During the sex scene, he sticks it in, then black screen,with text and only get image again, when sex is over lol I mean wtf? so during all the good stuff, we get black screen... really, really crappy..

Reactions: Boneca_S4B031r4

RSSINFRos

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Im going to sleep, tomorrow i have the last 3/4 hours with pc for this month. I will convert all videos in mkv vp8 1080p 30fps, probably this problem happened for the codec and i hope to solve it soon, i did a huge mistake and im sorry to everyone i want do things too fast, next time i will be more focused. Thanks and good night

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
so primitive every selection is not available and the little bit of what is there can only be described as total rubbish from the little bit of what is there is most then only blackscreen with text actually a really interesting game which was totally messed up it is not worth it least the game to load maybe a few updates wait and hope ndas then more content is there and especially NO DAMN blacksreens more by the way a total insolence

Reactions: zahratustra

zahratustra

May 13, 2018
View attachment 231538

Overview:
You have the possibility to dominate your Mother, what you will do? Choose between four possibilties (30+ expected for final version), use your slave, humiliate your slave, control her and pleasure yourself

Thread Updated: 2019-01-25
Release Date: 2019-01-24
Developer: RedStarStudios by INFRos
Censored: No
Version: Chapter 1 v0.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -
Linux: - -

View attachment 231973 View attachment 231974 View attachment 231975 View attachment 231976 View attachment 231977
Game looks interesting but animations don't play. Never seen a full scene. Dialogues do show up but not the animations. Sometimes I'm getting just the black screen and just the few clips with black screens in -between.

zahratustra

May 13, 2018
so primitive every selection is not available and the little bit of what is there can only be described as total rubbish from the little bit of what is there is most then only blackscreen with text actually a really interesting game which was totally messed up it is not worth it least the game to load maybe a few updates wait and hope ndas then more content is there and especially NO DAMN blacksreens more by the way a total insolence
Same here. Text but no animations.

RSSINFRos

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
I find 3/4 hours to work on the game today, i chose to use image animation instead of video, i tried like every existing codec and container but i cant explain why it doesnt show up, so i exported all the videos in frames and i wrote the code using single frames, the good thing is that now in test seems to work but i still have problems, the game seems heavy for loading and storage (800mb for a v0.2 is not gut) and i need to change some animation times cause in some the characters seems like rabbits D:, so i hope to find an hour tomorrow to change some things

Puryfire

Jul 20, 2018
Downloaded and tested.

Just some choices and many black screens with text. I think we have to wait much longer for some useful content. *sad*

Reactions: Boneca_S4B031r4
1.50 star(s) 8 Votes