1.50 star(s) 8 Votes

RSSINFRos

Fat, Italian and perverted
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
@downdiablo It's a standard animation pose, i will search next week for mods with poses and other stuff. @Puryfire I hope to finish the project in the next 4/5 months, this is my first experience, im learing snd i have to learn a lot before making a good product. @Ruodger Yeah i did a lot of errors and im trying to solve them, unluckly this week i cant work on it or i can just for 30 minutes or 1 hour a day, im plannying a v0.2.1 version with working animations also for android in the next week or the next after. Im embarassed and i hope to do better next time, my apologize to everyone who downloaded forceur, i will try to work a lot and make someone happy. Thanks

RSSINFRos

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
I updated the fixed version, it works for me in win and android, a little bit heavy but ill try to solve this in the future, i dont want a 5gb game lol, so if someone test it and find some problems bug ecc... write there in the thread, in private or in my mail redstarinfros@gmail.com. Thanks

Reactions: Boneca_S4B031r4

krazyfish

May 31, 2018
Game is tested, everything works fine. Well done!

(Just one minor bug: The arms don't have any texture on the first picture of a scene.)

What I liked:
The angle of view is switched automatically. If I observe, I want to enjoy, I don't want to take care about getting the right angle of view by myself.
The scenes themselves are not so bad.

What I didn't like:
The male protagonist's face expression is horrible.
No sound.

General opinion:
You should decide, whether you want to focus on graphics or on the story. As long, as there is no coherent story, I wouldn't call the girl "mom". Why don't you call it "slave"?

If you write a story, and if it has to be "mom", this will become a quite difficult task to be sexy in the end. Most people don't have the secret dream of having sex with their own mom (Other than with their friend's mom, for instance :)) So I would do the following: Offer always two different stories, and let the crowd decide, which one they like more. I'm not talking about in-game decisions. Start from the very beginning with two stories, and delete the path, which the crowd doesn't like. Later on, you should restrain from in-game decisions, as long as you don't have the second path. First, finish one path. If it's done, you can enrich the game with a second path, or you can alternately prolong the game. Usually, anyway everybody wants to see everything, so why is it necessary to go back to a decision, if it's possible to sequentially continue the story...

RSSINFRos

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
@krazyfish Thanks for your reply! About the male protagonist face and scene quality i propaly will do all the scenes from 0 with a better quality for the version 0.3, i will consider your idea as i do for every reply there i write notes no my game book, so i hope i can do much better for 0.3! Thanks again for your reply im happy for the first feedback of v0.2.1 Have a good day/night!

ZSK16B

Jun 18, 2018
I updated the fixed version, it works for me in win and android, a little bit heavy but ill try to solve this in the future, i dont want a 5gb game lol, so if someone test it and find some problems bug ecc... write there in the thread, in private or in my mail redstarinfros@gmail.com. Thanks
I'll check linux version (if any) in several hours. If there is none, well, i've got renpy2linux :)
Oops. There is linux verison.

Reactions: RSSINFRos

RSSINFRos

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
I used a program to change the exe icon, is just that i dont like the renpy logo, original was the one of the output of the program, in my pc worked so i tought that it was the input copy, the normal forceur.exe is working?

ZSK16B

Jun 18, 2018
Ok. I've checked linux version. Everything seems to work normally. One note: please, make video fragments part of the game (skip-able, overlay text, etc.), like in, for example, Dark Magic.

RSSINFRos

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
mac version?
I didn't think about it! Im building it now and i will update it in this half hour, mac version soon in download but i can't test it so if you have any trouble please let me know it

May 21, 2017
I used a program to change the exe icon, is just that i dont like the renpy logo, original was the one of the output of the program, in my pc worked so i tought that it was the input copy, the normal forceur.exe is working?
The normal exe file works but its sad there's still no Story/Fetish mode enabled even after 4 poses we're introduced.

RSSINFRos

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
The normal exe file works but its sad there's still no Story/Fetish mode enabled even after 4 poses we're introduced.
I was thinking to make first all gallery/sandbox mode and then story but if you people want a little bit of story i will do first some story scenes for v0.3

May 21, 2017
I was thinking to make first all gallery/sandbox mode and then story but if you people want a little bit of story i will do first some story scenes for v0.3
Making a gallery is fine but the best way to get some attention is with Plot/Story. Basic story with the posses already put in the game with stages to unlock the poses would be good.

RSSINFRos

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Making a gallery is fine but the best way to get some attention is with Plot/Story. Basic story with the posses already put in the game with stages to unlock the poses would be good.
Probably from Monday i will work on v0.3 maybe i will make some story with these scenes, probably a incest story and a non incest story, i'll try also to add some fetish scenes but i like the idea of a free gallery maybe i can put an advice in the gallery where before a scene if you didn't complete the story you have an alert where it says "You didn't see this scene in storymode, are you sure you want to play this scene?" and if you go forward you will have the scene in front of you, if not you will return to the menu.

RSSINFRos

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Started working at 4am, im so happy that i can finnally touch the game more hours a day, i writed a lot of problems on my game book and im trying to solve them, i will do the incest and not incest path explaining how you can control the subject.
Drake on the headphones + monster energy and i will work till 24/1am :))) Thanks for all the feedbacks!

Boneca_S4B031r4

Game Developer
Oct 10, 2017
Started working at 4am, im so happy that i can finnally touch the game more hours a day, i writed a lot of problems on my game book and im trying to solve them, i will do the incest and not incest path explaining how you can control the subject.
Drake on the headphones + monster energy and i will work till 24/1am :))) Thanks for all the feedbacks!

I also want this energy

1.50 star(s) 8 Votes