• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
1.50 star(s) 8 Votes

RSSINFRos

Fat, Italian and perverted
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Think about that...This thing is not so bad,have potential!
But need to focus much (very very much) on do more H-Scenes than shitty texts...Text is borring!
I like dialogue to story,but much of this is a shit some times...
Yeah my dialogues are not that good lol, also my story telling is not that good, i hope to improve with pratice, thanks for your feedback!

Reactions: Rodita

RSSINFRos

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
when will the fetish sex will be available ?
Probably you need to wait a lot of time before i can put every fetish i have in mind, the main problem is animation/objects with hss, i hope to solve it but im not sure

RSSINFRos

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
I have updated Forceur to version 0.4.0, io did a lot of changes, still the gameplay is a little bit short but i spent last month to make a base for future updates, you can find it there: , the post will be open to everyone at the 15/03/2019!

Reactions: t77
Jul 30, 2018
the game is either bugged or something because i get the first part where you put the collar on mom then i get a few interactions then boom it resets and puts the collar on her again

Razgriz1993

Sep 17, 2018
is there a walkthrough? been grinding the "train" option and upgrading the collar but it seems to reset my progress and all it can do is masturbate,go out and watch tv thanks in advance

RSSINFRos

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
is there a walkthrough? been grinding the "train" option and upgrading the collar but it seems to reset my progress and all it can do is masturbate,go out and watch tv thanks in advance
Im sorry but that's it for now, in next updates i will add more things, probably next time i will do a bigger update, with more things, also i have to think to a upgrade/train mode who works fine for the game, in development i thinked about one but in testing it doesn't convince me too mutch

RSSINFRos

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
never even got the sleep option

the pic i posted was from the bedroom at late night time no sleep option its been like that since the first day
Strange, you should go to bed by script and not by choice, can you send me your save please?

Razgriz1993

Sep 17, 2018
Im sorry but that's it for now, in next updates i will add more things, probably next time i will do a bigger update, with more things, also i have to think to a upgrade/train mode who works fine for the game, in development i thinked about one but in testing it doesn't convince me too mutch
oh thanks, I thought there would be sex already since its in the files

RSSINFRos

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
oh thanks, I thought there would be sex already since its in the files
Yeah, the fact is that i started with an idea and then i switched, the main idea was fast story with gallery mode but now im trying to do a longer story and then add the gallery, i didn't delete the files just because i will use them in the future!

1.50 star(s) 8 Votes