1.50 star(s) 8 Votes

RSSINFRos

Fat, Italian and perverted
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Yeah the bug is still there, i tried to undestrand the renpy call but i had problems trying to use it, but it's on my "things to solve" post-it!

VM356255

Jan 1, 2018
When I click on the entrance, it does not appear to leave, it goes to the room of the youngest girl, and repeats it always.

Reactions: Qui Gon

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
You should read the Changelog posted on the OP (main post)

Changelog:

V0.5.2: Bug fixing
V0.5.1: Remaked everything but the map, added new characters and new scenes, remaked mom looking, still unsolved the skip bug
So, the bug fixing 5.2 don't solved the skip bug, then. My question was fair, nothing to read about 5.2.

Lucius Drake

Kissed by a demoness
Donor
Feb 12, 2018
I need to control better my code, it's the third time that the script fail for typing mistakes, i fix it as soon as i can. Sorry
i fixed it temporarily for myself... i added the variable to the declarations in script.rpy, so its fixed for now...

Croak

Jul 21, 2017
When I click on the entrance, it does not appear to leave, it goes to the room of the youngest girl, and repeats it always.
Yeah 5 mins in I've got this same issue. Went to the school and talked to the principle. I helped the younger sister and now it just keeps playing over and over when you press Entrance. There's also an error that occurs within the scene when you press "Touch her ass".

Lucius Drake

Kissed by a demoness
Donor
Feb 12, 2018
Yeah 5 mins in I've got this same issue. Went to the school and talked to the principle. I helped the younger sister and now it just keeps playing over and over when you press Entrance. There's also an error that occurs within the scene.
replace the script.rpy with the attached file and delete the script.rpyc. Both bugs are fixed.

Reactions: RSSINFRos

Brok TheDog

Donor
Jun 2, 2018
The compressed version of the beug game, as soon as you do CTRL to pass the texts faster, it sometimes sends us back to the menu. So we all have to do it again. And for those who would ask, it's random, no specific points where it happens. I will test the uncompressed, we will see if the problem and on both versions.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
I dont know how to play this at all. Nothing tells you what the fuck to do and half the time you encounter either a bug or a dead end. LIke talk to mom then nothing happens...

1.50 star(s) 8 Votes