1.50 star(s) 8 Votes

RSSINFRos

Fat, Italian and perverted
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Did you had problem following the story end the events? Do you think the serum farming is too "hard"?

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Did you had problem following the story end the events? Do you think the serum farming is too "hard"?
I cant even get to the serum farmin cause nothing in this game makes sense from a logical point of view. Wtf do i even have to do to start making serum? Nothing gets explained and you cant skip anything you already did read 20 times. Makes the game frustrating af.

gtox

Apr 26, 2018
What to do after anal with the three woman? Is it an infinite loop or is it done for current version?

RSSINFRos

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
What to do after anal with the three woman? Is it an infinite loop or is it done for current version?
Thats it for now, im working in these days on solving the skip problem and im planning what to add in next version, it can take a while because this month is hard for me, if everything works fine next month i will return to work 7/7!

Reactions: Lucius Drake

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
When I first stated this one up, I knew from the preview pictures what sort of visuals I would be seeing, so the style was no surprise... Even the story/character introductions in the beginning (although it had some broken English) seemed alright... Then I saw the home of the protagonist, and knew right off the bat, that this was probably going to be a carbon copy gameplay style (with many of the exact same backdrops) as a few other titles I'ld already played/read in the past... For the first few things you needed to do, I was pleasantly surprised that perhaps it might go a different direction, but nope, it pretty much was (almost word for word) exactly like those other games... A corruption drink you give women to corrupt them by tricking them into believing it's some sort of energy drink, and grinding away for money to buy ingredients to make the doses... After enough doses, you can open up further repeatable sexual encounters with the various characters (for now it's just 2 of the sisters and the mom)… In any case, it lacks a lot of originality in the visuals, some of the locations, and definitely the game play mechanics... I went ahead and posted my review...

Zip

Reactions: RSSINFRos

Angstlord

Apr 9, 2019
Hi,
I get a bug on the first day, after i talk to jane in the kitchen she tells me that shes going to work but the scene kepts repeating and cannot do anything else. Im not touching skip button, and i close the app, force it to stop, open it again and it is on the same place. Also i have to touch the screen on the lower left always, if not t goes backwards...
Sorry for my bad english.
Thanks!

RSSINFRos

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
so does this update finally fix the skipping issue? like it says in the change log
Yes, well in my build and in my renpy project the problem is solved, i hope it doesn't turn that in some devices the problem isn't solved, if you try it and you have any trobles or bug please say it to me!

juanel0

Oct 25, 2017
I'ts anoying that the text box dissapear after every message. You don't need to do that all the time.

RSSINFRos

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
I'ts anoying that the text box dissapear after every message. You don't need to do that all the time.
I never seen this as a problem, if other people this this is something to fix too i will add it in the things to do!

RSSINFRos

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
So it would be like this? 5.4 - 5.5 - 5.6 ...... Until you get to 6.0? If it is, I'll let it play there, so I'm finishing a ton of games here.
I use the X.0 for major updates and the 0.X for minor updates, i don't have to do update till the 0.6.0, i can jump from 0.5.4 to 0.6.0 without problem, the 0.X are just adjustment for the X.0 update when i don't have other bug to solve in the X.0 version i jump to the next X.0 version. If everything works fine the next update will be the 0.6.0 but it can take a month or even more, just play what you want when i will add the lil sis scenes you will find it in the changelog :) have fun!

VM356255

Jan 1, 2018
I use the X.0 for major updates and the 0.X for minor updates, i don't have to do update till the 0.6.0, i can jump from 0.5.4 to 0.6.0 without problem, the 0.X are just adjustment for the X.0 update when i don't have other bug to solve in the X.0 version i jump to the next X.0 version. If everything works fine the next update will be the 0.6.0 but it can take a month or even more, just play what you want when i will add the lil sis scenes you will find it in the changelog :) have fun!

Thanks for answering.

Reactions: RSSINFRos

Sillnill

Oct 3, 2018
Really bare bones at the moment, you might also want to work on the english or get a proof reader. I see great potential in this project and hope to see more. The animations are really well done. My biggest issue however is the lack of story regarding the corroption. It's like they become bimboes overnight.

Two noticable bugs: 1: you can keep giving the mother serum, going negative. 2: saving on the upper floor will remove all interactable icons. Good luck with the project!

1.50 star(s) 8 Votes