1.50 star(s) 8 Votes

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Is there a walkthrough, I don't know how to get the key to their room? Also, how do you get to talk with your mom other than early in the morning?

OtakuDragon

Aug 20, 2017
hey i was reading previous comments and saw mention of collars, i played and have yet to find the collars where do i get/find them? Ps very nice game cant wait to see more

Nerra

Apr 13, 2018
hey i was reading previous comments and saw mention of collars, i played and have yet to find the collars where do i get/find them? Ps very nice game cant wait to see more
Collars were in an earlier version of the game. They are no longer part of the game.

VM356255

Jan 1, 2018
Dude, I do not know if you're starting now, or you already have other projects, I wanted to make some suggestions for you, you could put more scenes of women in various places in the house, and more importantly, in my opinion, make more explicit scenes, the only one that was really explicit in my view was with his mother, it's an adult game, we want to see the whole thing from various angles. I feel that the game has potential, and I expect big scenes with the younger sister, and new scenes with the other sisters and mother, as well as new characters. I hope you take the criticism on the bright side, and not wanting to be boring or anything, there are good games to take a look at and maybe get new inspirations, an example https://f95zone.to/threads/solvalley-school-v0-13-0-bugfix-tk8000.3368/

RSSINFRos

Fat, Italian and perverted
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Is there a walkthrough, I don't know how to get the key to their room? Also, how do you get to talk with your mom other than early in the morning?
Are you playing with save from an older version or you started with the new one? Because the old saves are not working with this version!

RSSINFRos

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Dude, I do not know if you're starting now, or you already have other projects, I wanted to make some suggestions for you, you could put more scenes of women in various places in the house, and more importantly, in my opinion, make more explicit scenes, the only one that was really explicit in my view was with his mother, it's an adult game, we want to see the whole thing from various angles. I feel that the game has potential, and I expect big scenes with the younger sister, and new scenes with the other sisters and mother, as well as new characters. I hope you take the criticism on the bright side, and not wanting to be boring or anything, there are good games to take a look at and maybe get new inspirations, an example https://f95zone.to/threads/solvalley-school-v0-13-0-bugfix-tk8000.3368/
Feedbacks for me are like the most important thing, also because i don't have really clear idea of what i want from the game so im trying also to adapt the game from what the people says they want, i want to add a tons of scenes but i also have to find a good way to give a good gameplay and balance, this takes hour for me because i have to think and write my ideas and try to combine them, don't be afraid of say what you think, i accept everything and i really care about critics good or bad. This is the only project that im working on, probably when i will finish it i will try to make something really from 0 (forceur is inspired by other games)

Maderyx

Feb 26, 2018
Tried to give this game a chance after reading the Reviews.
even if the Story isnt the best the game could still be fun for a bit... if the english was at least decent.
started the game and read the Introduction for the Sisters and the best friend and allready gave up. it was a incomprehensible mess of words thrown together that somewhat formed sentences.
Game went right into the recycle Bin.

VM356255

Jan 1, 2018
Tried to give this game a chance after reading the Reviews.
even if the Story isnt the best the game could still be fun for a bit... if the english was at least decent.
started the game and read the Introduction for the Sisters and the best friend and allready gave up. it was a incomprehensible mess of words thrown together that somewhat formed sentences.
Game went right into the recycle Bin.
Well, the developer, if I'm not mistaken, is not American, so his native language is not English. He is making an effort to try to translate into English, now I ask you, just because he does not speak his language, he can not develop games? And another, you will still understand most words, even in disorder, just know how to interpret what he meant. The worst is that I only speak in Brazilian Portuguese, I play all the games here without understanding anything, they are rare the games that have Portuguese, and when there is the Portuguese, but you can understand, and when the doubt is very great, I have that appeal to a translator (as now), you can see that my case is much worse than yours? And yet I do not complain, but I hope for new updates, and make it a good story with lots of cool scenes. It was not my intention to offend, if it seemed so.

Reactions: IInEoII

Maderyx

Feb 26, 2018
Well, the developer, if I'm not mistaken, is not American, so his native language is not English. He is making an effort to try to translate into English, now I ask you, just because he does not speak his language, he can not develop games? And another, you will still understand most words, even in disorder, just know how to interpret what he meant. The worst is that I only speak in Brazilian Portuguese, I play all the games here without understanding anything, they are rare the games that have Portuguese, and when there is the Portuguese, but you can understand, and when the doubt is very great, I have that appeal to a translator (as now), you can see that my case is much worse than yours? And yet I do not complain, but I hope for new updates, and make it a good story with lots of cool scenes. It was not my intention to offend, if it seemed so.
If you can play games without understanding anything thats great for you. Eventho i dont believe you since your english is allready much better than what this game has. and im kinda jealous that you can do that. Because i just cant. i want to get immersed in the Story even if its only mediocre or semi-bad (as long as it doesnt look like a 12yr old wrote it). The grammatical and spelling errors are so bad that you have to read a sentence and think 3 minutes about what the author tried to say. And thats just immersion breaking as hell.

I never said the dev shouldnt make shouldnt make games. on the contrary. Im brutally honest because the game doesnt look otherwise. As i said everything else in the game (what i saw) looked good.
So i just voice my opinion and hope the Dev gets some help for his game. I never meant my Post to be discouraging towards the dev, but more as a brutally honest wakeup call. If you know your english skills arent the best, get some help.

RSSINFRos

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
I know that i should learn better this language, honestly i didn't tought that my english was that bad, when i speak to people from other countries they understand me, even when i was in uk people understand me and i understand them. By the way i understand what you mean, in the version 0.5.4 the most of the game is translated by google from Italian to English. Now im working in version 0.6.0 i'll consider this to the things to do even if i tought that this problem was solved

Nerra

Apr 13, 2018
I know that i should learn better this language, honestly i didn't tought that my english was that bad, when i speak to people from other countries they understand me, even when i was in uk people understand me and i understand them. By the way i understand what you mean, in the version 0.5.4 the most of the game is translated by google from Italian to English. Now im working in version 0.6.0 i'll consider this to the things to do even if i tought that this problem was solved
You could ask for a native English speaker volunteer to help you with the dialogue for your game.

Agrik

Sep 15, 2018
Plus, he is one - good models.
Cons: hackneyed script - Serrum and grind, grind, creepy grind. In addition stupid open world.

1.50 star(s) 8 Votes