1.50 star(s) 8 Votes

RSSINFRos

Fat, Italian and perverted
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Plus, he is one - good models.
Cons: hackneyed script - Serrum and grind, grind, creepy grind. In addition stupid open world.
Maybe the next game i will make will be better, i hope!

ea3794

Modder
Mar 30, 2018
Not sure if I'm the only one but.... every time I save the game, press the phone or info icon... the entire GUI disappears?

Komedian7

Jun 3, 2018
Game would be better if there was an opportunity to choose between good and bad route on mom, just like in lil sis. I like simple corruption/mind control games a lot, but in this need to be more text or more content scenes, humiliation, domination scenes etc.

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
Really, great to take the little sister, but the scenes are very fast ... already the anal scene with the older sister, is extremely slow, seems a bit broken.

Cornfield

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
I started this game today for the first time, so hopefully no old bugs.
However, I have administered the first potion to Berta and now have the options, "computer work, "make serum", take a nap" "Back"., If I choose "make serum" it does not progress to leaving to see Simon, or to steal from mother's café, I can only do "computer work", or "nap", this continues until I sleep.
How do I break out of this loop ?

RSSINFRos

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Not sure if I'm the only one but.... every time I save the game, press the phone or info icon... the entire GUI disappears?
Honestly i don't really understand this bug, i know it exist but i didn't found a way to solve it for now, i suggest to use the mouse wheel to go back and it should let you see the buttons

RSSINFRos

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Game would be better if there was an opportunity to choose between good and bad route on mom, just like in lil sis. I like simple corruption/mind control games a lot, but in this need to be more text or more content scenes, humiliation, domination scenes etc.
I hope to add more scenes because my first idea was about add more fetish possible, probably i will make a good/bad choice in the future for every characters!

Reactions: Komedian7

RSSINFRos

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Really, great to take the little sister, but the scenes are very fast ... already the anal scene with the older sister, is extremely slow, seems a bit broken.
I didn't understand properly, the little sister scenes are too fast or the older sister's ones? By the way the last update added the mission thing, maybe with all the missions for every character and scene the game will be longer and less easy

zerozip0

May 23, 2018
Any chance of another host for the non compressed version? 2gb+ on mega is not possible to download for most of us.

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
ok a few issues the transitions from room to room are clunky but this game is a HUGE improvement from what it started out as

Cornfield

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
Its a bit of a grind accumulating the money (at 15$ a time) and I am not clever enough to work out the console altering solution.
Also,when I go to give the twin sister serum in the kitchen, it says I need a dose, but I have a dose (this happens with others occasionally).
I cannot seem to be able to visit the twin sister in her room, I just get the options on screen with a backdrop of the corridor.
The sex scenes are very brief and not very attractive. I can see how the serum influence could spread in the story to bring in others, but I am not sure if its worth the grind.

ea3794

Modder
Mar 30, 2018
Honestly i don't really understand this bug, i know it exist but i didn't found a way to solve it for now, i suggest to use the mouse wheel to go back and it should let you see the buttons
Okay, I'm glad its not just me. I guess it has to do perhaps with the button itself being a sub-screen? Maybe defining them separately would help? I managed to fix it a little bit by defining a list of actions on the "close" button like action [Hide("modal"),Show("hud")]. But the way the screens are defined is a problem... there is one for each location and they are nested but the current location isn't defined anywhere so I couldn't fix it properly without redoing most of it.

RSSINFRos

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Okay, I'm glad its not just me. I guess it has to do perhaps with the button itself being a sub-screen? Maybe defining them separately would help? I managed to fix it a little bit by defining a list of actions on the "close" button like action [Hide("modal"),Show("hud")]. But the way the screens are defined is a problem... there is one for each location and they are nested but the current location isn't defined anywhere so I couldn't fix it properly without redoing most of it.
I will try to solve it for the next version!

Lurkling

Nov 11, 2017
Even though imo the game in its current state isn't really enjoyable due to all the bugs, grind and translation I just wanted to say that I do appreciate the work you're putting into this dev. I know how hard it is to create something from scratch especially when you're new to the programming language you're using. I hope you'll keep going nonetheless and maybe, as others pointed out, find another Italian community member to help you out with the translation. Good luck, I'll be keeping an eye on this game

Reactions: RSSINFRos
1.50 star(s) 8 Votes