1.50 star(s) 8 Votes

RSSINFRos

Fat, Italian and perverted
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Do old saves not work? I go to my room & not have any options to do anything.
Nope, try to follow a guide to enable the console and then start a new game and give yourself the old serum values, i will insert a cheat table in future

RSSINFRos

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Announcement!

Hello to everyone, i want to give you some information about the future work of my games, i hope you can understand everything!

In the last weeks i searched a work, today i signed a contract and tomorrow i will start to work, i don't know how mutch i will work for them, i hope for mutch time possible, but let's talk about how this will change my work on Forceur and other games, i will not stop to work on my projects, i put too mutch time to cancel everything i done so i will continue to work under the RRS (INFRos) name but the updates will obviusly take more time, i don't work a lot of hours a day and now i will work even less. Unluckly i don't do enough money with my patreons to live so i don't have mutch choices, if you are one of my patreons you have to do some decisions, you can continue support me or you can stop supporting me, if you want to stop i understand it, i will not be mad because it's just support, im not working for anyone.

If you support me because you expect like one update a month, stop supporting me, i honestly don't want the pression of make an update a month because of my supporters, i can't do it.
Thanks to everyone!

B. - INFRos

Barrett74

May 13, 2018
here is a edited and proofreaded script just download it and override your old one. if anyone see's any mistakes just let me know, and ill fix it.

Reactions: RSSINFRos

RSSINFRos

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
here is a edited and proofreaded script just download it and override your old one. if anyone see's any mistakes just let me know, and ill fix it.
I will continue to work on new updates using this as a base! Thanks!

RSSINFRos

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
New update, public on 16/06, you can find it !

Reactions: GaboCAP

RSSINFRos

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Update 0.7.0 is public! You can find it !

By the way the work i signed for was more like a joke for who made me sign so i returned to put more time on Forceur and im trying to made more updated possible because i really need support, so if you can and you want you can give me something!

Reactions: annen1

VM356255

Jan 1, 2018
Does anyone have the full version 0.6.0 save, with all the scenes enabled? I formatted my PC yesterday and lost the save, did not want to have to do all those serums again.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
RSSINFRos i have sometimes a error message when i try to create the serum and i dindn´t have i think it is Ephredrine.I can click on ignore and the games work then but i would tell you that.Here is the traceback

Reactions: DRinWV

RSSINFRos

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
I kinda hope for impreg in this game.
I don't have mutch experience with this fetish, i don't think i will add it!
Does anyone have the full version 0.6.0 save, with all the scenes enabled? I formatted my PC yesterday and lost the save, did not want to have to do all those serums again.
I think you can edit your save with saveeditor online!
RSSINFRos i have sometimes a error message when i try to create the serum and i dindn´t have i think it is Ephredrine.I can click on ignore and the games work then but i would tell you that.Here is the traceback
I will check it!

Reactions: VM356255

Xyze

Modder
Dec 30, 2018
Hi,

I had the same problem but resolved it, open script.rpy go to line 3581 u see this line:

u "In total I have [serum] dose, [Ephtotal] Ephredrine and [Frutotal] Fructose!"

Change to this:

u "In total I have [serum] dose, [ephtotal] Ephredrine and [frutotal] Fructose!"

And relunch the game.

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
Ok, something is offish. Last time i played this i could do things with Lilsis now nothing? Tryed Mission and it says In next update (maybe)

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
RSSINFRos i have a wired problem again and i found a mistake who is talking.On the screenshot is the wrong person talking.Rachel is the twin sister.I found this when i try to to something with the mom and the big sister too.And the wired problem what i have is after the mc has sex with the little sister in the toilet in the mission i can´t have sex with her in her room.There i have see this mistake from the first screenshot.But i can have anal sex with her.And when it is afternoon and i try to go to the twin sister room i have in the floor the choises on the screenshot 4 and when i click on something then it is direct night and i stand in the floor

1.50 star(s) 8 Votes