1.50 star(s) 8 Votes

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
I'm stuck in the "Late night" phase of my current day because there is no longer a sleep option in my room making it impossible to progress time to a new day

LilyIsMyBitch

Jun 13, 2018
Thats it for now, im working in these days on solving the skip problem and im planning what to add in next version, it can take a while because this month is hard for me, if everything works fine next month i will return to work 7/7!
you still have a link for the previos one? the old forceur?

Erik1986

Jul 5, 2017
any cheats ????
You can do the same console trick as with most renpy games, enabling the console.

Just go to the install folder then -->renpy(folder)-->common(folder)-->00console.rpy (open with a text editor)
Edit the part that says:

# If true, the console is enabled despite config.developer being False.
config.console = False
Change False to True

After that you can change the following by doing:

Note: # is the amount you want
serum=#

money=#

There might be more you can change, not sure.

Ra87

Aug 16, 2018
You can do the same console trick as with most renpy games, enabling the console.

Just go to the install folder then -->renpy(folder)-->common(folder)-->00console.rpy (open with a text editor)
Edit the part that says:

# If true, the console is enabled despite config.developer being False.
config.console = False
Change False to True

After that you can change the following by doing:

Note: # is the amount you want
serum=#

money=#

There might be more you can change, not sure.
How to open console screen ?

RSSINFRos

Fat, Italian and perverted
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
I'm stuck in the "Late night" phase of my current day because there is no longer a sleep option in my room making it impossible to progress time to a new day
Can you send me your save please?
You don't have a screen like this?
If you press the "time skip" button at one point it should teleport you in your room with the options you have in the upper screen

Centaurus_dj

Apr 29, 2019
Hello, how are you ?

I would like to ask you if you can tell me how you show variables in your game (like money or days) because, i want to create a game (with ren'py) with a management of money but i don't know very well how to do it...

By the way your game is excellent, continue like this !!

RSSINFRos

Fat, Italian and perverted
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Hello, how are you ?

I would like to ask you if you can tell me how you show variables in your game (like money or days) because, i want to create a game (with ren'py) with a management of money but i don't know very well how to do it...

By the way your game is excellent, continue like this !!
Show? like screens? I suggest you to ask in lemmasoft forum, you can also open with notepad++ the .rpy files

Angstlord

Apr 9, 2019
After i do Anal with mom, twin and older sisters, what else can i do? Or im stuck in there by the moment?
Sorry my bad english...

Nerra

Apr 13, 2018
Going away from the slave collar and having to train women to be submissive fuck toys to using a brainwashing potion makes your game too much like the game Corruption. I was actually looking forward to a game where I had to work at breaking the will of my chosen victims instead what is now essentially a money grinding game.

Reactions: Paranoid_android

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Can you send me your save please?
You don't have a screen like this?
View attachment 292635
If you press the "time skip" button at one point it should teleport you in your room with the options you have in the upper screen
For me the only thing that is there is a red EXIT option on the bottom of the screen. Hitting the time skip anywhere in the house but my room does teleport me there but clicking it while in the room itself does nothing. I'm not sure if I have a save of the glitched state as when it happened I simply gave up and closed the game tho it may have left an autosave behind. I'll check in a bit and send it to you if I can

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
Do I need to start over? I can no longer see the mother and the older sister in the bedrooms and talk to her twin sister, she returned to the point where she had not yet drunk the serum.

1.50 star(s) 8 Votes