1.50 star(s) 8 Votes

Razgriz1993

Sep 17, 2018
Yeah, the fact is that i started with an idea and then i switched, the main idea was fast story with gallery mode but now im trying to do a longer story and then add the gallery, i didn't delete the files just because i will use them in the future!
yup I think thats better to build up more the story

Reactions: RSSINFRos

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
this game is broken using skip dialog completely breaks this game makes one time events repeat not to mention every time you go to the mall you go through and make a new collar

Reactions: Revo

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
this game is broken using skip dialog completely breaks this game makes one time events repeat not to mention every time you go to the mall you go through and make a new collar
Yeah. I tried having multiple play, one for each mode of the collar, but skipping lead to total none sense. You go to sleep after her first day with the collar, and skipping make you pass through all the room and it end at the mall (Didn't know MC was a sleep walker). Then the day continue normally, but when you go sleeping, you go back in time and put again the original collar on her. And after that you're totally stuck. You're asked to go to miss Carter, but once there you're simply said that you've nothing to do here.
And it's a shame, because the game itself isn't bad at all, but the code is seriously weak and need to be redone completely. It's over complicated for no reason, full of screens that could be grouped. And such a game would benefit way more of than jumped ones. It should prevent parts of the bugs.

RSSINFRos

Fat, Italian and perverted
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
first time playing..so there is no "old install/save" interference...so this is legit :p
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I hope you will like it, it's still in an early stadium but i will work on it until it will be a good game, tomorrow i'll start working on 0.6.0 and i think i will make the game more linear also i need to organize my mind because i want to do and add a lot of things but i have to make them work together. I toke a week of pause for some problems and im happy to start working again!

Reactions: orcagaming

Azzrayel

Aug 10, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 2525, in script
    if eventlsis == 2 and lsisangry == 0:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 2525, in <module>
NameError: name 'lsisangry' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "C:\Users\Knives Uchiha\Desktop\new mega\Forceur-0.5.1-pc\Forceur-0.5.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1780, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "C:\Users\Knives Uchiha\Desktop\new mega\Forceur-0.5.1-pc\Forceur-0.5.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1944, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "C:\Users\Knives Uchiha\Desktop\new mega\Forceur-0.5.1-pc\Forceur-0.5.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1937, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

RSSINFRos

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Code:

While running game code:

Full traceback:
  File "C:\Users\Knives Uchiha\Desktop\new mega\Forceur-0.5.1-pc\Forceur-0.5.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1780, in execute
  File "C:\Users\Knives Uchiha\Desktop\new mega\Forceur-0.5.1-pc\Forceur-0.5.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1944, in py_eval
  File "C:\Users\Knives Uchiha\Desktop\new mega\Forceur-0.5.1-pc\Forceur-0.5.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1937, in py_eval_bytecode
Im going to sleep, tomorrow I will release the fixed script file, thanks for the bug info!

Jorge12

Donor
Dec 24, 2017
excuse me is there any walkthrough because I get stuck in the collar. After I choose a collar I just get stuck and without any hint to do later, is like the game only had 2 sex scenes and done. Great incest storytelling fantasy but that bug really make's me feel like i lost the whole game

RSSINFRos

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
excuse me is there any walkthrough because I get stuck in the collar. After I choose a collar I just get stuck and without any hint to do later, is like the game only had 2 sex scenes and done. Great incest storytelling fantasy but that bug really make's me feel like i lost the whole game
What version are you using? You can see the version in the main menu at lower-right position!

RSSINFRos

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Code:

While running game code:

Full traceback:
I have updated a fix, i hope it work properly!

RSSINFRos

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Looks promising. I've seen the reviews but the dev seems interested in creating a good game so I'll stick around. Thank you for the upload.
I hope to make the reviewers change their mind with the updates, i really care about the feedbacks, good or bad they are really important maybe it will take a lot of time to make this project something good but i'll do everything to do it! Thanks for the reply :)

Reactions: くもり空

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
Well the reviews are mostly for the dev I would say.
I'm into mindcontrol and incest games but this one.. sry didn't felt the atraction.. it's to easy to transform your mom in a cumbucket whore.
Even if I gave a bad review i will still looking forward for next updates..

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
You should read the Changelog posted on the OP (main post)

Changelog:

V0.5.2: Bug fixing
V0.5.1: Remaked everything but the map, added new characters and new scenes, remaked mom looking, still unsolved the skip bug

1.50 star(s) 8 Votes