3.70 star(s) 6 Votes

redraw

Apr 6, 2019
I'm unable to interact with Hanna in the coffee shop.

The game errors and crashes on clicking on her.

Ninjaman2

Dec 4, 2018
I'm unable to interact with Hanna in the coffee shop.

The game errors and crashes on clicking on her.
Same! Also a potential bug is that your adaptation to the new land only has 3 digits in it and seems to roll back down to low numbers if you get it too high? Is that bugged?

J1215

Dec 15, 2019
MC cannot defend herself against offenders (at lecture, from the guard, while working in the yard) - even when (strength =10; intelligence=10; arrogance =10). It seems to me that it would be better if MC had the opportunity to defend herself (especially with such characteristics) and even punish these offenders (at lecture, guard, work in the yard). In addition, if MC = dominant, it would be better if MC was dominant in relation to these characters (at lecture, guard, work in the yard). In addition, if MC = dominant, then MC could be dominant in relation to the guy in the room.
(And in the future (if new characters appear), it is also the same in relation to these new characters).

Last edited:

Lolph Dundlen

Sep 19, 2020
It would be a good idea to make it clear that the 'bookmark' screen is the load save screen. It's not immediately clear and easy think it's something else and lose progress.

Reactions: eightypercent

docclox

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2016
I've had "vouch" options from both the cafe owner and Amanda. Not sure what the requirements are, and I've not tried either of them, mainly because I got the Hanna crash before I was ready. So I don't know if they'd have worked or how much content there is afterwards.

[edit]

The dark haired wench in the coffee shop has an "ask to vouch" option as well. Still not tried any of them.

Last edited:

AKA101

May 11, 2017
I've had "vouch" options from both the cafe owner and Amanda. Not sure what the requirements are, and I've not tried either of them, mainly because I got the Hanna crash before I was ready. So I don't know if they'd have worked or how much content there is afterwards.

[edit]

The dark haired wench in the coffee shop has an "ask to vouch" option as well. Still not tried any of them.
I tried it on all of them edited save file to even give 100 relationship but still nothing same dialouge.
There should be end of content warning for main story.

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
Keep getting a fatal error when attempting to speak with Hanna in the coffee shop :(
I got the same.
Here is the log error:

of Draw Event
for object Hanna_Talk:

Variable Hanna_Talk.HannaRel(100391, -2147483648) not set before reading it.
at gml_Object_Hanna_Talk_Draw_0
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Object_Hanna_Talk_Draw_0 (line -1)

From what I understand, a variable hasn't be initialized before used.
I suspect it's the relationship with Hanna, which seems to have the value -2147483648. I think it should be set at 0 before used.
Unfortunately, I don't think I can do more...

GeekyGee01

Apr 17, 2021
Can someone please tell me how you get a person to vouch for you. I've been working at the coffeeshop and have paid taxes ten times but nobody wants to vouch for me

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes