3.70 star(s) 6 Votes

ross smyth

Jun 29, 2017
Thanks for your answer, but I already got the vouching, and for the future how can you get perks it you are unable to get
anymore points (blocked at 0 actually). Seems like a loop to me, but maybe I am wrong :)
Now i must ask, how do you get more perks. i am level 14 and now seem to be able to gain levels or make skills higher than 10

bcool

Donor
Sep 29, 2018
Now i must ask, how do you get more perks. i am level 14 and now seem to be able to gain levels or make skills higher than 10
Most of your actions give you points, which at a certain amount will open perks , (dont ask me why) it's the mechanic of this game.
Then you will "exchange "your perks in what you like most, sub or dom, attitude.
Brilliant, but seems to freeze from time to time...
Let's hope the dev will fix this asap :)

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
It seems that playing as switch and distributing the points evenly on all stats and investing too many perks in INT and CORUPTION stalls the game. I am level 14 now and would need more perks to progress in any direction but level 14 is the end for me. Weekly conversation seems to lead nowhere ...

If the game is designed to just invest 50 points into Strength OR Arrogance Or Endurance OR Humbleness, then there is no need for this kind of skill point distribution at all and the game could just ask the mc once if she is strong OR arrogant OR enduring OR humble.

If the player reaches a dead end where it is no longer possible to progress further in the game, then maybe there should be a bad ending so that the player knows to restart the game.

Last edited:

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
I restarted the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ch.1
In the IC (Integration Centre) the mc can progress up to level 14 and so aquire 52 attribute points and 7 perks. The 1st perk is always fixed as "Newcomer", so only 6 perks are free to choose. Intelligence and Corruption are limited to 10.
Ch.2
In the city the mc can progress up to level 26 and so aquire another 48 attribute points and 6 more perks. (total 100 attribute points and 12 perks besides the "Newcomer" perk.) Intelligence and Corruption are limited to 25. The mc can "talk" to one NPC per day to slowly increase relation, but so far these relations did not turn into sexual relations. None of the mc's relations is at 100 yet.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: tripleP and bcool

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Same! Also a potential bug is that your adaptation to the new land only has 3 digits in it and seems to roll back down to low numbers if you get it too high? Is that bugged?
No. 1000 Adaption = 1 Level. So everytime you cross the thousand, the game removes 1000 adaption and gives you a new level until you reach the max level depending on chapter. Every new level gives +4 attribute points and every second level gives a perk.

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
I guess theres a bug that if you choose wrong stats/perks you cant leave the facility after the leveling ends at 14.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
I guess theres a bug that if you choose wrong stats/perks you cant leave the facility after the leveling ends at 14.
I don't think it's a bug.
At the moment there are just a lot of perk combinations which cause dead ends, either because the dev did not consider players using these combinations and did not design content for them or because the content for these combinations is not yet implemented. Since the player can only see dialog options for a perk after taking the perk, the players are in the dark and are forced to try all kind of combinations of perks. This leads to a situation where the players either follow a walkthrough or first level until they reach the level-cap, save the game as backup and then select attributes and perks to find a working combination ... this is no fun.

The game already has a lot of grind :
- money
- adaption -> level, attributes, perks
- relation points

In ch.2 the mc pays 1,000 per week for the apartment and another 500 per week tax. Additionally the mc needs 3-6,000 for COR/INT lectures and another ca. 5,000 to buy rent papers.
To reach lvl 26 the player has to earn 25,000 adaption, and after lvl 14 there are no more paid lectures (600 adaption) but only newspapers and INT-lectures (100-200 adaption).
Relation grows by 3 per day for one NPC unless there are additional options like chatting with Hanna during work. So it takes a lot of days to improve relationships with uncertain success.

It would help if there would be no level caps in the chapters, so that players can explore the full game at their own pace without fear to hit a dead end and to have to restart and repeat the grind.

Reactions: bcool

bcool

Donor
Sep 29, 2018
No news (here or on Patreon) of our dev since early october :( Let's hope he did not give up this excellent game .

Ninjaman2

Dec 4, 2018
This is sadly why many people don't try to help fund new game creators because they end up abandoned. And new game creators don't keep working because they don't get enough support... its an ugly cycle.

Reactions: jamonserrano

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
Some news from ZofiLodz.
I PM them on Patreon, here is their reply:
Basically, the delay in updating is due to personal stuff. And also due to the fact that I don't want to release small minor updates. Work is still underway and I plan to release the third chapter in its entirety. Since I want to increase the number of characters and mechanics, it may take some time. Unfortunately, I can't give exact dates, but as soon as the graphic part is finished, I will try to publish teasers.

Last edited:

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
Great game. I hope it doesn't turn out to be abandoned like so many do.
I don't think the game is abandoned.
As you can see on my post just above yours, a little over a month ago, Zofi wrote me that she's still working on this game.
Just know that she works on it at a low pace (this is not a criticism, I totally understand that lot of devs work on their project on their free time, and have a life).
So it will take some times before we'll have the next release.

Last edited:

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
I really liked the premise too, it's just that the really slow development kinda make me lose interest (unfortunately)

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes