3.70 star(s) 6 Votes

kat777

Dec 24, 2017
can anyone tell how to unlock chat i have maxed corruption and still stuck in same loop.

bcool

Donor
Sep 29, 2018
Just a question for the dev: At this stage of updating, is it possible for the MC to pass the Commission test ?
I am stuck there, with no possible progress to gain anymore perks or points from the City archive (S 10, A 10, E 4, H 0, C 25, I 25, Level 26)....

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Really interesting project, I still have to experiment but in the coffee shop there's only the dominant path? I was hoping for the opposite.

ZofiLodz

Jan 7, 2021
Just a question for the dev: At this stage of updating, is it possible for the MC to pass the Commission test ?
I am stuck there, with no possible progress to gain anymore perks or points from the City archive (S 10, A 10, E 4, H 0, C 25, I 25, Level 26)
Yes, the second chapter is completely finished. Getting perks requires an appropriate attribute level, and raising attributes is blocked until perks are opened.

To get a vouching, you need to raise at least one attribute to 50.

bcool

Donor
Sep 29, 2018
Yes, the second chapter is completely finished. Getting perks requires an appropriate attribute level, and raising attributes is blocked until perks are opened.

To get a vouching, you need to raise at least one attribute to 50.
Thanks for your answer, but I already got the vouching, and for the future how can you get perks it you are unable to get
anymore points (blocked at 0 actually). Seems like a loop to me, but maybe I am wrong :)

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes