JL95

Jul 22, 2018
Save data is stored in the registry.

Some of the data is also stored as a string in a key, so you cannot just change the counters and expect to unlock everything.

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Has anyone the same bug that when the controller is connected that the character starts walking down.
Happens with Unity games sometimes depending on the controller, with my PS5 controller a lot of games just plain freak out and tiny inputs go everywhere.
I'd recommend the current version of DS4Windows if you're using a DualShock/DualSense controller and/or turning off Steam Controller support while you use it.
If you're using an EcksBocks controller I dunno what to tell ya, those always just work right off the bat for me.

Kiegra

Mar 22, 2020
Save data is stored in the registry.

Some of the data is also stored as a string in a key, so you cannot just change the counters and expect to unlock everything.
could you show us the steps for this? i tried reg editor but i just couldnt navigate through that maze

shadowuy

Dec 5, 2020
these game is literally trash. Basically annoying waste of time. It is made to literally waste as much time as possible in the worst type of way. Im going to wait for a save file this is too anoyying!!.

loos2

May 4, 2020
Happens with Unity games sometimes depending on the controller, with my PS5 controller a lot of games just plain freak out and tiny inputs go everywhere.
I'd recommend the current version of DS4Windows if you're using a DualShock/DualSense controller and/or turning off Steam Controller support while you use it.
If you're using an EcksBocks controller I dunno what to tell ya, those always just work right off the bat for me.
I dont use steam in general so i guess thats one thing allready off,admittedly i use a very old ds4windows version so it might be that allthough i am not sure what kind of options/changes newer versions brought since the whole "hide" ds4 controller option exists in mine and it used to solve games that would spazz out like that
tldr:guess will bite the bullet and upgrade it soon

1.50 star(s) 4 Votes