Matsu-Taka

Sep 20, 2020
Hoho... a 3D with slap-stick 2D arts.
Gonna try this tomorrow, and see how well it goes on to...

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
I dont use steam in general so i guess thats one thing allready off,admittedly i use a very old ds4windows version so it might be that allthough i am not sure what kind of options/changes newer versions brought since the whole "hide" ds4 controller option exists in mine and it used to solve games that would spazz out like that
tldr:guess will bite the bullet and upgrade it soon
Well Ryochan's version is several years old, can't guarantee the new one will solve everything but it might.

throwawaycoom

Jun 28, 2020
1502731_7c82e154712fc9744339b7d63f630fbd.jpg
Did anyone else physically recoil when seeing how the actual in gameplay visuals looked? Such a stark difference from the gorgeous 2D art and animation. If the title is accurate about anything "Cursed" sums it up.

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
I don't have confidence in the H scenes. Hopefully there's a full gallery unlock somewhere.

knatum

Oct 12, 2017
Basically you need to interact with the guild girl & bartender if you want to progress the game, but as the story continues
they start demanding outrageous amounts of cash. Near the end you're going to end up doing a few grind runs just to be able to progress to the next area, if you don't think that's for you then I recommend using the full save.

Side note, interacting with the NPC's eventually unlocks scenes for the guild girl/innkeeper as well, but again
it takes a bit (and by bit I mean like 2~3 dungeon runs) of grinding.

Reactions: Skyzenski

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
where i should put in?
It's registry file, you just execute it. It does, however, mess with your registry, which can be dangerous if it does so maliciously. God I hate these stupid h developers who insist on making saving in their games so fucking annoying and complicated. Auto-save only SHOULD NOT be a thing in H-games, it should not be a thing in most single-player games.

Mistix

Dec 4, 2016
I'm either going blind or stupid...
Where's the BepInEx folder? Do you have to create it manually? If so, where?

Edit* Ok, nvm. I found out what the problem was.

Last edited:

Beckz

May 11, 2020
It's registry file, you just execute it. It does, however, mess with your registry, which can be dangerous if it does so maliciously. God I hate these stupid h developers who insist on making saving in their games so fucking annoying and complicated. Auto-save only SHOULD NOT be a thing in H-games, it should not be a thing in most single-player games.
Didn't they compensate that function with "Cheat Mode"?

Anyway, if you had trouble on game. I suggest to open Registry and then find folder BlusterD. There you see all of data saved in there.
For "Gold", just modify it by changing the front number to "999" and leave the alphabet.

Last edited:

The Butler

May 3, 2017
Full prologue translation.
This is just a pet project, I don't know if I'll ever come back to translating it.
TranslationDownload
Prologue​
Install: Extract in BepInEx folder

Kazuka13

Jul 24, 2017
Alright, this is what i found out from playing the game:

-To get 100% storyline you have to clear every stage from the 1st to the 9th TWICE. Once with low Libido, once with high. Don't know the exact amounts, but just keep it as low as possible for the first run and stay as high as possible for the 2nd. I cleared the final boss with both methods and only the first time (low libido) unlocked any scenes.

-You'll have to grind out cash in one form or another. Play blackjack for a lot of it or get really good at clearing stages. speaking of...

-S rank clears get the most money. Your best chance at an S rank is to get hit as little as possible while using nothing but normal shots. Don't use the barrier, triple arrow, and especially not the super laser.

-You need high libido to unlock all the different looks. But given the storyline thing, it's better to clear with low libido first since it's MUCH easier to get high libido. One prostitution thing in particular will give 300 libido in one shot.

-I don't know if there's a level cap. Harder stages and the challenge mode are great level grind spots. If you know how to use cheat engine, a lot of stuff is set on "4 bytes" anyway. Even 9999 str doesn't oneshot bosses with normal arrows from stage 2 onward but it does make it easier.

-The bar is how you get side scenes with the inn and guild girls. But be prepared to sink a lot of gold into those scenes since it's costly.

Last edited:
1.50 star(s) 4 Votes