Darth Helmet

May The Schwartz Be With You
Respected User
Donor
Apr 7, 2017
has someone being able of getting out of the cave without getting the message "you'll find Alice in the next version" ?
I have. Download the latest version in the OP. if you downloaded the version from last night then it's broke. He updated it today. There's a scene with Alice once you get outta the cave.

Duke12

May 3, 2017
Yeah a really depressing ending, I mean it's almost as bad as rocks fall and everyone dies. A shame there wasn't like an end with Natalee. I much prefer her to Alice.

Otter_Mayhem

May 3, 2017
Pretty good adaption of The Camping Trip, I hadn't read your intro, but recognized the story immediately. I have been a Goblinboy fan for a very long time. In the AIF forums, I go by the screen name "Reverend Otter" or "Otter Mayhem". I started work on the story and hopefully plan to create a game based on Goblinboys universe. School Dreams, The Next Generation.

Reactions: Kaparzo

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
You guys sure v1.0 is the final build? This is missing a lot of content, like a lot, not even referring to the original game by Goblinboy but the fact that the game says constantly "Next Build".

Reactions: Krull

Darth Helmet

May The Schwartz Be With You
Respected User
Donor
Apr 7, 2017
You guys sure v1.0 is the final build? This is missing a lot of content, like a lot, not even referring to the original game by Goblinboy but the fact that the game says constantly "Next Build".
It's the final build. I asked him on patreon and he said so. He's working on part two of the game. This was part one which is now done.

nunya damned

Sep 15, 2016
1. The way I fixed my screen issues was going to the settings making sure I wasn't launching in Full Screen and then hitting f5 (or 11) to get to Full Screen w/o issues.

2. I started without a sprite.

So that's something.
I am having the same issue with improperly sized font/picture ratios. I see you said to change the launch to non-fullscreen in settings. How do I do that? I do not know how to find the settings you are speaking of. Thanks in advance if you can help out.

nunya damned

Sep 15, 2016
Ahh. So, I do it AFTER launching the game. I was trying to figure out how to get it changed pre-launch. Thanks

EDIT: That worked perfectly. On a widescreen based laptop I hit the F1 key, deselected the "Launch in Fullscreen" box, and am now using rgss300.dll in the ini file. I then launched the game, hit F5 to full screen and everything works properly. The game fills the screen, the pictures are entirely visible, and the word boxes are also full screen. Thanks again.

Last edited:

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
A lot of "this content will be added in next update" for completed game :angel:

Reactions: Krull