balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
None of the abilities really do anything. Killing a fox is capped at a flat 30% but one of the updates broke it so now it's impossible. To see the stats in action you need to fight an orc but that's broken, too.

Amariithynar

Oct 26, 2017
what the hell this comes when i fight a demonic wolf in the forest Сделайте двойной щелчок мышью на этом параграфе, чтобы отредактировать его. what the hell is this
Couple posts above yours explains that.
That's the default twine "double click to edit" notice in russian. If you hadn't noticed this one's either machine-translated from Russian or translated by the author with his so-so english skills.

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
Error message:
Comfort: If I go to the kitchen after 8:30 pm, there is no follow-up action. You have to go back a step. Here maybe integrate a button directly in the game screen

Balance: I start the day with 100 energy. Each workout should cost 20 energy, but in practice 30 energy will be deducted.

Balance: If I visit the barn first, I can do 3 more training afterwards. When I start training, the energy is not enough for a barn visit.
Bug: If you want to complete the first possible sex action (underworld), an error message will pop up and the game can not continue. It probably lacks a macro.
Unbenannt.png

Ridaugo

Aug 22, 2017
What the fuck? I am a male elf but when I submit to the male orc is it the orc who sucks? Dude where is an orc gay ?! I have to play as a woman if I want to have a decent game ... what a waste.

JKuncl3

Jan 4, 2018
The male-male scenes with orcs seem to be broken. Other than a grind fest not sure what else is here.

personhuman432432

Jul 31, 2018
Paying for cheat codes is pointless.
If the browser you're using has a console then you can just use the SugarCube commands.
i.e "SugarCube.State.Variables"

Also if you go into the deep forest you just get "Double Click on this paragraph to edit it" in russian.
I'm really sorry but I find it difficult to consider this a "game".

Marcosan

Jun 29, 2017
Agility: fulminant-111
Strength: taut-57
Intelligence: witless-33
Corruption: innocent
Such statistics and I can't kill even one fox.

Jan 29, 2019
Probably end of content that is yet to come since its deeper into the forest, looking for the orcs is 1 or 2 path before this part of the forest.

You are actually able to know what your 3 combat stats are in numbers if you find an enemy(example: fox), using a sword or pulling a bow you need Strength. So better to grind your stats high daily before you go hunt.
Well if you put that russian text into a translator, it turns out to be the default placeholder text for a Twine Passage, in other words the dev didn't write the text for it yet. Besides that passage and the clock, which obviously doesn't work(minus signs? 60minutes? thats an hour eh), I didn't really find bugs, so gonna keep an eye out.

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
I have the same with the fox. I have already been training for 14 days without hitting a fox until now.
In the previous version, during a walk, half a dozen foxes were able to pull the hide over their ears.

Acheron32

Aug 12, 2019
What is mother's & father's love stat for? I've gotten them both to 213 and nothing happens will we have to wait for another update.

Dreamatrix

Aug 11, 2019
Agility: fulminant-111
Strength: taut-57
Intelligence: witless-33
Corruption: innocent
Such statistics and I can't kill even one fox.
Yes i feel the same even now at 1.0 but i found out something, you know how to can press < and > to go back and forth and that it loads randomly like meeting orcs, fighting fox or nothing. Just keep meeting orcs till they invite you to their forest's orc land (about 32-35 orc culture minimum), after that for some reason i could fight fox without them always running away.

Also with that kind of stats, best to just go to the deepest part of the forest to grind for money and exp. I killed the wolf but did not see anyway to sell anything at the market. Only thing can sell is the fox, since the wolf has intelligence to loot you some money if you lost or submit.

Last edited:
2.00 star(s) 2 Votes