Zacmac48

Oct 18, 2019
I need help... I've made it to the orc library but I don't know where to go from there. How do you buy the gender potion from the Shaman? How do you progress further?

Frurose

Nov 7, 2017
Both offline and online:
Bug: combat training indicates [+1] to the relevant stat and uses [-20] energy. At 100 energy, I can train 3 times before I am too tired to train. It appears that [-30] energy is used per training; however, once energy is at 0, a 2 hour nap will give energy for 1 training [-25] energy.

Also, where are the character images?

Last edited:
Reactions: Michael_57

Michael_57

Mar 13, 2019
Training is not limited. If the second part of time runs over, it turns negative. Getting you something like "18:-5600" after excessive training.
Going shopping in orc city and going out of the shop gets you to the elven market place.

BTW I edited that for the new version on December 1.

I only see grind here. And the way I played I never encountered sex.

Last edited:

kekasaurus

Jan 23, 2018
Capture.PNG

Wait... what?

I've been playing this game on and off and it's charming but not much to it at the moment still.

Xol

Sep 11, 2017
Hmm. This seems mildly interesting. If this game ever gives the option to disable the pregnancy content, I might try it out.

-edit-
Looking at the changelogs, it's a crying shame werewolves replaced presumably regular wolves, rather than got added alongside them.

Snafu

Jul 21, 2017
In the changelog, it says you can have sex with the Arions in the barn now. How do you make that happen? So far I'm only winning or losing money.
Edit: BARN, not bar

May 21, 2017
Guys there's a better way to cheat Twine games. I have a Chrome Extenstion called 'Twine Hacker' we have to manualy install it into chrome. PM me if you want the Extention zip file. I dont think we're allowed to add them here.

ragsterb

Mar 6, 2019
so far, as i can see it, it is only possible to get sucked off, not anything else, unless im mistaken...

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes