DancingPriest

Sep 29, 2017
For everyone asking for cheats, I went thru the code, but the author has spaghetti-fied the heck out of it. One code is "godmoney". It gives you 100 coins. With the console available, it's not worth going thru the rest of the code.

If you want to change variables: on chrome, press F12 to get the console to open. Make sure to click on the tab "console". This is where you can change variables. When you enter a variable, you want to start with:
window.SugarCube.State.variables.

The useful variable I've found so far are:
window.SugarCube.State.variables.money
window.SugarCube.State.variables.charAgility
window.SugarCube.State.variables.charStrength
window.SugarCube.State.variables.charIntelligence
window.SugarCube.State.variables.maxEnergy
window.SugarCube.State.variables.maxHealth
window.SugarCube.State.variables.energy
window.SugarCube.State.variables.health
window.SugarCube.State.variables.fathersLove
window.SugarCube.State.variables.mothersLove

If you want to change a variable, enter in (or copy/paste) one of the above then use mathematical operators to change it. To change money, here are some things you can do:

window.SugarCube.State.variables.money = 10000
window.SugarCube.State.variables.money += 100
window.SugarCube.State.variables.money -= 100

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
or you can just open the console and type SugarCube.State.variables and then edit each and everything individually by finding it in the drop down instead of typing it out each time. window isn't necessary.

Also toastergull and Farofero English please, it's a english speaking site, Engrish is acceptable.

Reactions: Animalsfan5698

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
How does this compare to HHS+?

My tastes are very hit and miss when it comes to text based stuff so I don't like wasting my time getting invested.
If it's very similar I might like it(I of course bring it up because of the artwork in the OP)

Rambo1221

Jul 15, 2019
Paying for cheat codes is pointless.
If the browser you're using has a console then you can just use the SugarCube commands.
i.e "SugarCube.State.Variables"

Also if you go into the deep forest you just get "Double Click on this paragraph to edit it" in russian.
I'm really sorry but I find it difficult to consider this a "game".
how would I change money?

czertik

Apr 25, 2018
1. after opening console and typing in "SugarCube.State.variables"
2. click on the little arrow thingy to expand the list and press CTRL + F on your keyboard
3. search for "money"
4. change the value that's marked in blue
how to open console on firefox ?

Elijah Hu

Feb 8, 2018
MariaMod would you mind telling me is there a method to change the gender of mc via submit to the level 2\level 3 male orc, bend over and got anus hole penetrated and expanded by stronger male orc?

JoleenStar

Sep 29, 2017
As this game sits, there is absolutely no reason to play it yet as the content isn't there.

Wait a year.

Lyphrus

Jun 30, 2017
The thing I don't like about MariaMod games. Each update seems like it's removing something, adding something unnecessary, story doesn't progress, breaking the game more. I was looking forward to this game when it first showed up a while ago. It's now supposedly on it's 2.1 release but it's literally the same game I played when it first released, only difference is now there is no character image, character creation has further been dumbed down, you can be friendly with orcs and go to their territory, there are demonic wolves you can fight now, a new location that does nothing, a boring gambling game that's literally rng. The same thing goes for his/her Maria Schoolgirl game, hardly anything worth wile has been added in the amount of updates it's received and each time it updates it breaks something else. They added the ability to go to the library and read books ohhhh, granted there's also an intelligence stat in place that has no purpose yet.

At this rate any game by this dev will take years to get anywhere.

Zer0zero

Oct 26, 2017
My feedback: Less focus on a system and WAY WAY WAY more focus on written (not scripted) content. Like... completely get rid of scripted shit.

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes