• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.70 star(s) 7 Votes

Meteor49

Apr 20, 2019
why can't i get into the labyrinth, i have none of the items it says thats not allowed. makes no sense
what about your class? You need to be a certain class to be able to go in. (The End-game Class)

And just to make sure... No Skanda Ring (Act more than once) and Magic Crystal.

If you still can't get in, then good luck, I guess.

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
The gallery isn't working. I click on them and its all black screens. You can hear the audio and see the translation though.

Reactions: dazedanon

Breakd0wn

Jan 29, 2020
Disclaimer - I have not played on the new update where they apparently "fixed" the game, so this might be completely irrelevant now...

Holy shit, this game triggered me. It has some of the best Game Overs & CG's of its kind, gated off by some of the worst gameplay & convoluted rpg mechanics I have ever seen.
Wasted potential

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Apparently, there's an official English patch now:

Anyone wanna test it to see if it's any good?

• Red Heart
Reactions: dazedanon

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ForestOfTheAbyss2-3.3.11
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Raoul_Raz

ss6

Nov 9, 2018
This game seems fine, who did the official translation ? It doesn't seems to be on DLsite.

bbkiwi

Oct 12, 2019
Should be tagged parody, I see from the preview images characters from Puyo Puyo series

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Should be tagged parody, I see from the preview images characters from Puyo Puyo series
It does have nothing to do with a parody game, only the mc have the ressemblance plus is shared with other 3 old games at least, read the various comments about the other titles.

HunterYL

Feb 3, 2020
Most of my gallery just black screen with text or sometimes pink flash but still only with text without picture can someone help me fix this problem? It's like only 20% picture exist in the gallery when you try to watch the cg most of them are just gone.

Screenshot_2023-06-26-13-08-27-199_cyou.joiplay.joiplay.jpg

Bebaz

Apr 10, 2021
I'm stuck. The log doesn't go away no matter how many days I wait. I don't know how to get a sword job class. And I don't know how to sneak past the radio waves or whatever.

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
The blue box in Arle's room glitches with this update. Why are there loot boxes in my h game T_T

2.70 star(s) 7 Votes