2.70 star(s) 7 Votes

Meteor49

Apr 20, 2019
It was testruns for a fansubber, to check if everything was right.
And since with every translation update I got more of the story, so it was always wothwhile.

One major thing why fantranslation without MTL took so long was, that with every patch, the translator had to start from the beginning again. This is due to Sweetsprite's style to write every word of text manually even typical things that RPG Maker can handle itself like "Arlle picked up item X".
Ouch. But, being able to read the story peacefully and without worrying about misspelled word or anything else is worth it rather than just holding confirm button (Or ctrl button to skip dialogue if have any, I forgot).

Props to the translator, though. o7

opangyou

Apr 22, 2020
The second one? If it is, then type "nightmare" without the quote.
"nightmare" can only be used for Starter Pack 1 tho? After using the password, Starter Pack 2 will showed up (refer to my previous ss)

Starter Pack 2 has a maximum of 8 letters password and also a different reward, it is said you can get that from their fanbox
Screenshot_2023-07-19-03-31-52-644_cyou.joiplay.joiplay.jpg

JT449

May 31, 2021
Meteor49 Still looking for that Rod, that gives Infinity Fire/Flame, that you mentioned in your walkthrough? (The official translation starts to mess up a few terms)
It is in a treasure chest after the boss fight with the purple/red mummy.
The Rod is called Vesta (with the official translation)
I got both of these in my playthrough before, but not the fire one.

Thanks for the info!
I'll try searching for it later if I getting motivated to play this for the Fourth time... (Yes. You read this right. I played this 3 times until the dungeon labyrinth)
I think it should be within the chests in the Prohibida Ruins? I don't have a save to easily check though.

EDIT: Yeah I just checked the Vesta rod is in the center chest in the Prohibida Ruins depths behind the mummy boss.

Last edited:
Reactions: Meteor49

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
So, I've been messing with this game for a while now, and I'm getting close to the finish line. I basically only have the final dungeon to get too. However, there are tow things which are currently vexing me.

One is the location of the Hunter for the 4th quest with the gun delivery. The guide says he's in the Traveler's Forest, but I swear I scoured that place 3 times and he's nowhere to be found in there.

The other is... where the heck do you find this thing? Though I have my doubts that it'll beat the convenience of the ridiculous Uranus staff++ that lets you cast Diacute to lvl 4 in one turn... 1690084078128.png

I found all of the three rods with the ultimate AoE elemental magic. (Lightning is in the Green forest, gold chest in the middle of the lake, easiest to get. Fire is in the side-quest dungeon with the mummies that you get from the Tea Shop. The hardest part is the puzzles tbh. Ice is behind the secret boss in the Lake, and you get access to that via another side-quest from the Tea Shop that gives you a grappling hook.)

However, this thing continues to elude me. Is it in the Final dungeon? Is it hidden in some hidden corner of the dungeons of the last story boss before you can get the ultimate Job for Arle? I don't know, but it's vexing me. :/

ExemperorToast

Jun 21, 2019
Regarding the hunter Meteor49 described it. Right upper corner of the map.
To be more precise, if you follow the path typically like the first time, you have to cross a short bridge right before you descend to continue the path. The hunter is exaclty there.

Leviathan is actually pretty easy, if one is notorious in checking every corner, that seems to be hiding behind sth.
It is where one reaches the save location when diving through the lake. It is in the room, where one find the diver's knife behind a huge rock. Close to the first yellow Puyo enemy

JT449

May 31, 2021
Leviathan is actually pretty easy, if one is notorious in checking every corner, that seems to be hiding behind sth.
It is where one reaches the save location when diving through the lake. It is in the room, where one find the diver's knife behind a huge rock. Close to the first yellow Puyo enemy
Wow I did not know about that area.

Meteor49

Apr 20, 2019
So, I've been messing with this game for a while now, and I'm getting close to the finish line. I basically only have the final dungeon to get too. However, there are tow things which are currently vexing me.

One is the location of the Hunter for the 4th quest with the gun delivery. The guide says he's in the Traveler's Forest, but I swear I scoured that place 3 times and he's nowhere to be found in there.

The other is... where the heck do you find this thing? Though I have my doubts that it'll beat the convenience of the ridiculous Uranus staff++ that lets you cast Diacute to lvl 4 in one turn... View attachment 2792655

I found all of the three rods with the ultimate AoE elemental magic. (Lightning is in the Green forest, gold chest in the middle of the lake, easiest to get. Fire is in the side-quest dungeon with the mummies that you get from the Tea Shop. The hardest part is the puzzles tbh. Ice is behind the secret boss in the Lake, and you get access to that via another side-quest from the Tea Shop that gives you a grappling hook.)

However, this thing continues to elude me. Is it in the Final dungeon? Is it hidden in some hidden corner of the dungeons of the last story boss before you can get the ultimate Job for Arle? I don't know, but it's vexing me. :/
Regarding the hunter Meteor49 described it. Right upper corner of the map.
To be more precise, if you follow the path typically like the first time, you have to cross a short bridge right before you descend to continue the path. The hunter is exaclty there.

The Hunter is as ExemperorToast said.

You also need 75 total Achievements to unlock the chest to get Leviathan. (Achievement = Quest)

Rober652

Aug 26, 2022
Screenshot_2023-07-24-17-52-08-75_e4424258c8b8649f6e67d283a50a2cbc.jpg
One question, if I buy the game, they remove the censorship in some scenes Or all the sensory is removed and I unlock everything to enjoy at ease

JT449

May 31, 2021
One question, if I buy the game, they remove the censorship in some scenes Or all the sensory is removed and I unlock everything to enjoy at ease
Yes, the purchased version will have uncensored visuals, and you will also have the option to turn the censor back on in settings.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
The Hunter is as ExemperorToast said.

You also need 75 total Achievements to unlock the chest to get Leviathan. (Achievement = Quest)
Well, in the mean time, I found the Hunter. He's a little below that bridge in the top right of the Traveler Forest, and more importantly, he's partly hidden by some trees, which is why I kept missing him when I originally looked for him. Very annoying location, to say the least. I genuinely have no idea how anyone could find him without a guide since you don't really have much of a reason to go through that region again.

Also got Leviathan. It's honestly weird, I tend to also bump into every nook and crany, and I could have sworn I checked behind that rock when I originally passed through that area... Dunno if I'm misremembering or not... Oh well. At least I got it sorted eventually.

Moving on. The Labyrinth. Man. This is the most annoying piece of content this dev has ever created. The forced ban on Magic Crystals and the Skanda Rings is already super annoying... but the scaling of the things in the Labyrinth makes it all worse. This game was already grindy in an uninteresting way, at least for me, he really didn't need to make it even more annoying. I honestly recommend editing saves while in the Labyrinth and just adding in Magic Stones and/or Skanda Rings as desired. The Labyrinth isn't unbeatable without them, but it gets very tedious as you figure out the weaknesses of things, and figure out which combination of accessories you need for a given problem.

The Uranus++ staff is ridiculously good there though, it lets you kill most things in two turns, one for maxing Diacute, another to blast whatever you're fighting to death. Bosses need more work, especially with figuring out whatever they're weak too and what Accessories you need to be immune to whatever mechanic they have that's more problematic.

Lastly. That thing on floor on 101... I have absolutely NO idea how you're supposed to beat that without Magic Crystals.

Over level 835, and in Phase 2, that thing One-Shots Arle even with full Leviathan and Protection and his Attack stat nerfed... Wtf... I don't think there's a counter to that sword rain thing he does. Do you need to be lvl 999 to beat him without Magic Crystals?

Meteor49

Apr 20, 2019
That thing on floor on 101... I have absolutely NO idea how you're supposed to beat that without Magic Crystals.

Over level 835, and in Phase 2, that thing One-Shots Arle even with full Leviathan and Protection and his Attack stat nerfed... Wtf... I don't think there's a counter to that sword rain thing he does. Do you need to be lvl 999 to beat him without Magic Crystals?
I remember beating that thing before, but I forgot most of it. I do remember that my level was at lvl999 and having Ether (this item formula is b.mhp. This means that it will one shot the enemy, but I forgot if this item is effective against that thing.).
I don't remember whether I used the Item or not.
I do forget about choosing Skanda Ring or Magic Crystal... so good luck about that?

Small Note: If using Ether work against that thing, then maybe use it? I dunno. It's been a while for me.

JT449

May 31, 2021
I remember beating that thing before, but I forgot most of it. I do remember that my level was at lvl999 and having Ether (this item formula is b.mhp. This means that it will one shot the enemy, but I forgot if this item is effective against that thing.).
I don't remember whether I used the Item or not.
I do forget about choosing Skanda Ring or Magic Crystal... so good luck about that?

Small Note: If using Ether work against that thing, then maybe use it? I dunno. It's been a while for me.
Tried it, it doesn't. He has resistance against it and doesn't drain a lot of the HP bar.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
In the end, I beat the thing by cheating a bunch of Magic Stones in my saves and just face tanking everything it threw at me.

I THINK you may be able to beat it at around lvl 850 or higher, as long as you can get Leviathan and Protection up in time in Phase 2 to survive the damage from its general use skills. This is assuming that the Interupt skill from the sword side works whenever it's charging the two ultimate spells it has which WILL one-shot you even through those spells. As far as I can tell, there's no spell from the magic side that interrupts its charging, which means that it might be unbeatable through pure magic... which is kind of bullshit.

Also, I've seen mentions that you could theoretically one-shot this boss with that one sword skill that scales off of the enemy MAG stat? Well, either they were lying, or, Sweet Sprite severely nerfed the skill in later versions. As is, the damage type of that skill is Holy, if I'm not mistaken, and this enemy becomes immune to Holy in phase 2.

Worse, the attack stat just plain scales much worse than the magic stat even in the Grand Sorceress job, so it takes somewhere around forever to kill this thing with sword skills.

On a side, note, apparently, if you beat this dungeon, you actually get one more piece of content that wasn't mentioned in the guide. It's this boss rush type thing that gives you access to some ultimate spell that you'll never need. What does that ultimate spell do? Dunno for sure. Based on the description, once you cast it, you get 9 turns in one... so that's like wearing 4 upgraded Skanda rings... I didn't bother learning it to find out, the LP amount is absolutely insane. Even if I wanted too... what the heck would I even use it for?

I hate it when Devs do this... when they give super cool stuff at points in the game where you can't use any of it any more so it's pointless to have. It's not like this game has a lot of replayability... At least the so called ultimate artifacts were at the point in the game where you still had the supposed most final boss ahead of you.

ExemperorToast

Jun 21, 2019
Yea, that seems to be a disease among japanese devs here and there. Give super rare cool stuff and skills at the end a game, so you have a reason to continue. Till WoW grinding was THE epitome for any RPG, be it single or multiplayer. Even for WoW it was planned to be grinding in endcontent. Thankfully that is over for some games

Meteor49

Apr 20, 2019
Also, I've seen mentions that you could theoretically one-shot this boss with that one sword skill that scales off of the enemy MAG stat? Well, either they were lying, or, Sweet Sprite severely nerfed the skill in later versions. As is, the damage type of that skill is Holy, if I'm not mistaken, and this enemy becomes immune to Holy in phase 2.
Yup, Spatial Break. It deals 100x damage of your enemy MAT(Magic Attack), but nerfed in 3.3.11 (Got Halved so it deals 50x instead of 100x)
1st Phase is effective, but not on the 2nd Phase as that thing is resistant to most element if I'm remembering it right.

On a side, note, apparently, if you beat this dungeon, you actually get one more piece of content that wasn't mentioned in the guide. It's this boss rush type thing that gives you access to some ultimate spell that you'll never need. What does that ultimate spell do? Dunno for sure. Based on the description, once you cast it, you get 9 turns in one... so that's like wearing 4 upgraded Skanda rings... I didn't bother learning it to find out, the LP amount is absolutely insane. Even if I wanted too... what the heck would I even use it for?
This is news for me, as I only beat it on my first playthrough in 3.3.10. So, I guess this one is a new one in 3.3.11.

2.70 star(s) 7 Votes