2.70 star(s) 7 Votes

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
Happy new year guys! But just want to say it but this game is already out on ulmf for like months tho so Why is it just uploaded here now? Why did the uploaded posted it late?

Rivalz906

Apr 23, 2018
How good is the MTL? It says that the MTL was edited, but from my experience, edited MTL rages from "good" to "barely legible".

Last edited:

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Happy new year guys! But just want to say it but this game is already out on ulmf for like months tho so Why is it just uploaded here now? Why did the uploaded posted it late?
cause i wanted to upload it only recently :D
naah.. there's tons of games and only few uploaders, somebody will take care only when he want or think about.

Also in the net there's already various upload but I think I'm the first to actually upload to the last patch, all 3.3.10 I saw in fact were 3.3.1 or other version

Oir

Nov 5, 2018
No way! This has been in the working for literal years and changed translator hands multiple times! Seemed like quite a long game; can't imagine the work it would've taken to translate this, even as an edit. Thank you to everyone who made it possible!

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
cause i wanted to upload it only recently :D
naah.. there's tons of games and only few uploaders, somebody will take care only when he want or think about.

Also in the net there's already various upload but I think I'm the first to actually upload to the last patch, all 3.3.10 I saw in fact were 3.3.1 or other version
I didn't know there were different versions had to download my own copy on google xD

Oir

Nov 5, 2018
I didn't know there were different versions had to download my own copy on google xD
Yup, as someone who kinda kept up with the translation for this game, the dev kept releasing new patches/content for the game which, while amazing for the players, was absolute hell on earth for the translators who kept having to restart their translation thanks to the way the game was coded.

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
Yup, as someone who kinda kept up with the translation for this game, the dev kept releasing new patches/content for the game which, while amazing for the players, was absolute hell on earth for the translators who kept having to restart their translation thanks to the way the game was coded.
Is there a difference between the versions tho? Like a added sex scenes or something?

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Is there a difference between the versions tho? Like a added sex scenes or something?
in all this years tons of content was add, i've followed a bit the translate thread and the in the 3.3.9 they added a boss with relative death scene, read the if you interested

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
in all this years tons of content was add, i've followed a bit the translate thread and the in the 3.3.9 they added a boss with relative death scene, read the if you interested
So meaning no has translated that new content then?

shadowstar765

Oct 19, 2017
Looks interesting enough, what's more Interesting is the artists apparent fixation for putting Arle into these chained up/tentacle'd situations.

I mean wow... that's a hell of a lot of releases for a very specific complex on a relatively obscure character.

Last edited:

Oir

Nov 5, 2018
Looks interesting enough, what's more Interesting is the artists apparent fixation for putting Arle into these chained up/tentacle'd situations.

I mean wow... that's a hell of a lot of releases for a very specific complex on a relatively obscure character.
Right? It's actually impressive af the amount of content the dev has put out.

Gnarfendorf

May 15, 2018
If youre into vore, this is the game to go, no question. A masterpiece with good art and challenging combat.

2.70 star(s) 7 Votes