2.70 star(s) 7 Votes

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
fun game, but i'm a bit stuck
i found the wavelength lab place, read the guy's journal and now i'm stuck at the bandit forest
anyone know how im supposed to get past the entrance?
hh.. I'm totally not sure but I have this memory reading the translaton thread, you should equip the sailor dress (hope it is for the same content)

Cat Boy

Oct 19, 2017
anyone knows the passwords its telling me to go somewhere to get it but i can't find it

BigBoxxu

Sep 15, 2018
fun game, but i'm a bit stuck
i found the wavelength lab place, read the guy's journal and now i'm stuck at the bandit forest
anyone know how im supposed to get past the entrance?

edit: nvm, i figured it out
turns out i completely missed the witch boss
Where is this witch boss? Stuck at the exact same point

BigBoxxu

Sep 15, 2018
Where is this witch boss? Stuck at the exact same point
Never mind found it. For those who are also looking, go north when you enter the Sap forest. If there's one thing to give this game credit for, its that they really know how to make huge areas to get lost in

(Edit: Spoke too soon needs a key lmao)

gasblaster

Sep 4, 2018
I'm not sure if its a bug but I'm getting a black screen with sounds for most game over scenes. Some do work but majority of them don't.

Mitsuna

Jun 21, 2019
I remember playing RJ137959 ~5 years ago, was pretty decent iirc. Sadly these don't ever get translations, I was going to translate it but then I found mtl software was very bad at the time. Perhaps someday, my current knowledge is still not good enough.

sagara_souma

Feb 23, 2019
I'm not a fan of MTL and wanted to just play this in Japanese, but setting the option in game to Japanese doesn't actually do anything but change the word language in the options menu to Japanese. Does anyone know how I would go about getting it back into Japanese?

kingra

Jul 20, 2017
I'm not sure if its a bug but I'm getting a black screen with sounds for most game over scenes. Some do work but majority of them don't.
I had this problem too. What you need to do is right click on the game EXE and go to properties and then to compatibility and then choose to run it in Windows XP (service pack 3).

agelZ

Jan 10, 2020
really need some cheats. I am at forest of saints after lab and i am getting fucked

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
I'm not a fan of MTL and wanted to just play this in Japanese, but setting the option in game to Japanese doesn't actually do anything but change the word language in the options menu to Japanese. Does anyone know how I would go about getting it back into Japanese?
probably is enough to re-apply the last patch from , tho i'm not really sure, i've deleted the previous jap game.
The language setting you found is only to change small things in all rpgm system like sound, auto run, etc.

carpet123

Sep 10, 2020
really need some cheats. I am at forest of saints after lab and i am getting fucked
looking through the data files you can modify your spells to do insane amounts of dmg, trigger multiple times, always hit, cost 0 mana
Location: Forest of the Abyss 2 v3.3.10 eng\www\data\Skills.json file

For anyone who wants to make the game a little easier.

2.70 star(s) 7 Votes