2.70 star(s) 7 Votes

Altru

Lover of Giantesses
Donor
May 14, 2018
Anyone have a somewhat of a guide for this?
I think I've talked to just about everyone up until Hermes road and the Old Village...
But, I can only find two people to teach me a different job.

I've only got...
Apprentice Mage
Mage
Healer

I'm looking for a job that deals with cutting, to get passed shrubs...
Or one that deals with radio waves, so I can get to the bandit camp.

Altru

Lover of Giantesses
Donor
May 14, 2018
inside the folder there is a walkthrough, check it out if can help
Aaah, thanks... I found it.
Funny, this was after I found out how to get swordsman via processes meat... a lot of steps, it's def a grind.

Thanks again, I'll put this walkthrough to use.

CuroNira

Nov 15, 2018
Kind of stuck on the bandit hideout, the second one where all the girls are locked on. Got the key for the first gate, but second is nowhere to be found. :/

Soruseek

Mar 3, 2021
Kind of stuck on the bandit hideout, the second one where all the girls are locked on. Got the key for the first gate, but second is nowhere to be found. :/
if I remember right, the second key's on the 2nd cell from the left
there should be a little hole in the wall in that cell, interact with it and it should give you the key

Reactions: CuroNira

Ropebunny93

Oct 3, 2021
Playing on joiplay and all the restraint scenes and sex scenes after a defeat are just black, text still shows up and can be clicked and the sound is there to

Maowe

May 7, 2020
What better way to ring in the new year than to watch the girl from Puyo-Pop get raped?
View attachment 1573456
Thanks for the upload, amigo.
Damn beat me to it, but on a side note... Puyo puyo being one of my games I grew up on, and know a bit about its actual RPG before it turned into the puzzle game it is now, I'm down for whatever this throws at me.

shineek

Nov 13, 2017
I've been heavily avoiding anything "MTL" lately, but this mention of a manual edition gives hope for a playable game ;-) The visual line and heroine look really good.
Thanks for sharing and working to improve the translation.
Nah it does not, the only thing he edited is text wrapping, literally nothing else or hes just so bad at english he cant even do basic stuff, the protagonist literally speaks in 3rd person constantly and her and others talk to her with "him" constantly using words that refer to her as a male. Literally any basic level of actual manual editing would catch those, not to mention tons and tons of the usual MTL poetry, that any sane and sober person would not understand at all, think the only ones who actually can understand MTL are ppl who have something wrong with their heads. Was expecting something good for new years or christmas like some proper translation and on both days only see the garbage MTL appear here. I think this is literally over for fan translations looking as in recent 2-3 months we got only a handful of fan translations and the rest are either official releases or garbage MTL.

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Nah it does not, the only thing he edited is text wrapping, literally nothing else or hes just so bad at english he cant even do basic stuff, the protagonist literally speaks in 3rd person constantly and her and others talk to her with "him" constantly using words that refer to her as a male. Literally any basic level of actual manual editing would catch those, not to mention tons and tons of the usual MTL poetry, that any sane and sober person would not understand at all, think the only ones who actually can understand MTL are ppl who have something wrong with their heads. Was expecting something good for new years or christmas like some proper translation and on both days only see the garbage MTL appear here. I think this is literally over for fan translations looking as in recent 2-3 months we got only a handful of fan translations and the rest are either official releases or garbage MTL.
Maybe if you put in some actual effort yourself and checked the link to ulmf, you would have noticed that all of the dialog isn't edited on purpose (Because it's a lot of work). What is edited, are items, skills, quest descriptions, etc. that make playing the game without a walkthrough possible and enjoyable. Fixing word wrapping was also something that took a bit of research on my part, since this was the first time I MTL'ed something in rpgmaker.

At the end of the day, MTL's are meant to allow us english only speakers to have some idea on how to proceed through the game without knowing JP or having to tinker with a third party tool for translation. It's not meant to be some great experience that an actual translation provides which can take months to years to complete.

People don't like MTL's which is perfectly reasonable and I personally avoid them for many games myself. But they are far quicker than manual translations (It took me around 2 weeks to create this patch from scratch) and for those of us that don't mind decrypting MTL giberish in our head, usually provide a decent experience.

In fact, since I used DeepL for this, I honestly don't even think the dialogue is bad at all most of the time.

PS. If anybody finds and bugs or issues, report them in the ulmf thread and I will fix them. I usually don't check here often so I might not see it otherwise.

Last edited:

Grainwood

Jan 16, 2020
Question: What are these passwords for?! And what are they?!

Another question: I have 1000 slot machine coins yet I can't buy the glove in Tamaro City! Is that a bug?
You actually need 10,000 sorry if some one already told I haven't read the full thread yet

EldZ

Aug 19, 2017
How do you change that full save to a rpgsave file? Even after renaming it, it remains as a text file.

2.70 star(s) 7 Votes