2.70 star(s) 7 Votes

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
I need to ask, but is every hentai scene, vore or lead up to it in some way?

Not hearing too many complaints on the MTL so I'm willing to give it a try. Maybe even if it is all vore. I just want to know what boots to wear before I start trudging along.

Seeker

Mar 9, 2017
I need to ask, but is every hentai scene, vore or lead up to it in some way?

Not hearing too many complaints on the MTL so I'm willing to give it a try. Maybe even if it is all vore. I just want to know what boots to wear before I start trudging along.
It's a mix of vore, tentacle and BDSM scenes for the most part. The CGs are pretty much all from game overs, and usually it is only from enemies that you can see in the world which lead to these scenes (game has a mix of world enemies and random encounters), but there are some exceptions.

Most enemies that give you game over scenes also have grab animations that can often lead to game overs if you don't escape. Those can be viewed in the gallery once you encounter the enemy that does the move.

The MTL is okay. It can lead to confusing dialogue but is good enough that you can understand what is being said most of the time.

Pysus

Jun 25, 2020
The Hunter's Glove (from the Tanaoro Inn's Clerk, which cost 10000 coins) can be used to hit the Scoring Puyo(Scoring Pot in MTL) and the Mysterious Score Puyo on the Forest of Ordeal (Forest of Discipline in MTL).

redhydra

Mar 2, 2018
i have just betten the main boss at the end of chapter 3 but i cant seem to progress the game until i an get satan scenes and i have the map from the dark green forest but also have one side quest glitched for me to make 50 saws but i cant get a charchol not the pine charcoal from anywhere on the map and also cant seem to unlock any of the other scenes up right until the end of the game could someone proived me with there full save and common.rpgsave and global.rpgsave and config.rpgsave becouse the save file on page 4 is not compatibly with my common rpg save
Where is the final dungeon? i'm on chapter 3 but i can't find -anything- new

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
It's a mix of vore, tentacle and BDSM scenes for the most part. The CGs are pretty much all from game overs, and usually it is only from enemies that you can see in the world which lead to these scenes (game has a mix of world enemies and random encounters), but there are some exceptions.

Most enemies that give you game over scenes also have grab animations that can often lead to game overs if you don't escape. Those can be viewed in the gallery once you encounter the enemy that does the move.

The MTL is okay. It can lead to confusing dialogue but is good enough that you can understand what is being said most of the time.
hey thanks. I’ll add this to my list lol.

Seeker

Mar 9, 2017
i have just betten the main boss at the end of chapter 3 but i cant seem to progress the game until i an get satan scenes and i have the map from the dark green forest but also have one side quest glitched for me to make 50 saws but i cant get a charchol not the pine charcoal from anywhere on the map and also cant seem to unlock any of the other scenes up right until the end of the game could someone proived me with there full save and common.rpgsave and global.rpgsave and config.rpgsave becouse the save file on page 4 is not compatibly with my common rpg save
You need to fix up the house in the first town to get charcoal. Once you've finished doing that, you can make charcoal by interacting with the oven there.

Reactions: Tsun404

boolga

Oct 18, 2021
Anyone have a clue where the spice mixer is supposed to be? Quest says in the Du market but he's nowhere to be found

Edit: Eventually spawned at the Du market after winning 400 battles

Last edited:

anbribaboo

Jul 15, 2021
I finished this game recently after having spent around 65 hours... (beating the final boss)

I'll talk about how to deal with some parts that I remember probably having given me a long time to get through - so future players who want to finish this game will have an easier time if they want to (I'm putting a spoiler)

First of all, the walkthrough is very helpful... it can be found on the folder and it did help quite a lot especially when I first started playing this game even if it wasn't really perfect

tow nut: is actually "walnut", its likely just a translation error, you can buy as many walnuts as you want from the vendor found at the left side of the market on Tanaoro

charcoal: if you may have forgotten where it was made (I did as well), just go to the oven in YOUR HOUSE at Tanaoro, the oven is on the top left of your room!

I had a tough time killing the bandits as a seeker: I was already at the lake when I learned you could EQUIP KNIVES as a swimmer AND as a seeker, I should have known this much earlier, don't make my mistake!

If the tree cave boss is too strong for you: one of the swords you can buy from the blacksmith at Juki has a skill that is strong against tree enemies, if you can't find it you probably haven't won enough battles. On another note, if you're having a hard time against other bosses such as Shezo 2nd round: my favorite sword skills were the Judgement and Super Judgement Slash, as the damage will greatly increase with empower I used it frequently on the middle to later stages of the game as it was able to one-hit kill most enemies

soybeans: are found on the mountain on the north of Juki, if you forgot where they were

azuki beans: go to hermes road, go north, they are found before you enter the forest of the saints where you meet the lamia

apron: go to hermes road, warp to old village, talk to the merchant standing on the right

onions: you can buy them from Mr. Iwayama (the old man on the farm)

map of the dark forest: it can be found on B4, keep going east from A1, its not really that important but navigation through the dark forest will be easier or more convenient

finally, and I hated this one, the Labyrinth's location: go to the Lost Forest, move through the forest while knowing the directions using Konami code- go up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, down, right and you'll arrive at the entrance of the labyrinth, just make sure the flowers at the center keep adding up (by doing it perfectly) otherwise it will return to being the three dead trees which means you would have to do it again from the start. I figured it out thanks to the quest's hint and my familiarity with the konami code

I refused to use this too frequently- the most broken, overpowered and unbalanced yet cheap skill that anyone who wants to make the game easier should use: "spatial break", which you can learn after you buy Stiletto that probably shouldn't have been in this game simply increases the damage dealt according to the enemy's magical power, another person on this thread found this out and I can confirm that it does indeed obliterate the strongest of enemies making the game much easier on the later stages of the game (it does not however work against resistant enemies such as the witch).

thobith555

Jul 19, 2019
does anyone know what to do after defeating the final boss?, i unlocked the last job but now i don't know what to do anymore.
i'm also go back to the cafe but nothing happen

Bad Karma

Oct 3, 2017
so if i may ask, im on "Let's find out where the Miasma Forest is." but i dont remember fighting the forest nymph and it feels like i talked to everybody. so where is the forest nymph?

2.70 star(s) 7 Votes