2.70 star(s) 7 Votes

Grainwood

Jan 16, 2020
How do you change that full save to a rpgsave file? Even after renaming it, it remains as a text file.
You need to change the the file extension (the part after the dot) so it should read common.rpgsave not common.rpgsave.txt windows should prompt you that changing the file type could fuck shit up if you do it correctly

amateru

Jan 25, 2021
so anyone can help me I reached the worm fight on traveler forest it just turned to black screen.. it probably happen when something animated occur

Jakmaster1204

Jun 17, 2019
First time commenting, but what exactly is different about this recent release? I downloaded this game last June, and that was v3.3.10, too.

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
First time commenting, but what exactly is different about this recent release? I downloaded this game last June, and that was v3.3.10, too.
Are sure that was really 3.3.10? so far i saw a lot of post where was 3.3.10 only by name, they applied the translation patch to unknow version (or just give the 3.3.1 mistakenly thinking that was 3.3.10) so like i've said it was only by name since is missing all the previous content/bugfix. I could be wrong but at least I did everything necessary to guarantee the last update without errors (also never been posted here in f95 and i'm providing any fix to mtl and sources up now).

Last edited:

Jakmaster1204

Jun 17, 2019
Are sure that was really 3.3.10? so far i saw a lot of post where was 3.3.10 only by name, they applied the translation patch to unknow version (or just give the 3.3.1 mistakenly thinking that was 3.3.10) so like i've said it was only by name since is missing all the previous content/bugfix. I could be wrong but at least I did everything necessary to guarantee the last update without errors (also never been posted here in f95).
It probably was only by name. I forget the name of the site where I downloaded the game from, but it was the full game, and it took like half a day to download. :cautious:

The translation, while in English, was pretty sloppy, admittedly.

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
It probably was only by name. I forget the name of the site where I downloaded the game from, but it was the full game, and it took like half a day to download. :cautious:

The translation, while in English, was pretty sloppy, admittedly.
mtl still mtl so don't expect anything new (except new correction) but at least you can easily download the last version now

Reactions: Jakmaster1204

redhydra

Mar 2, 2018
Any full save? this game is so huge and confusing as fuck, and stuck on the forest part where you gotta sneak or that brainwave thing K.O's you, havent found a way to sneak past that yet and its the only way i can progress i think ?

Last edited:

zerinis

Oct 22, 2017
Any full save? this game is so huge and confusing as fuck, and stuck on the forest part where you gotta sneak or that brainwave thing K.O's you, havent found a way to sneak past that yet and its the only way i can progress i think ?
The walkthrough in the main folder will help you get through most of it

Game is a bit convoluted if you miss something or don't pick up on a hint somewhere. I'm on chapter 3 and even with the walkthrough I am a bit stuck, maybe because the walkthrough is so sparse on details for that.

Edit: Found out what I needed to do Work at cafe, fight enemy at church, then return to cafe and work again to reveal quest/path to next area.

Edit 2: spatial break is so absurdly broken that I 2 shot the final boss. Who thought a skill that scales off of enemies magic and your own stats at the same time was a good idea?

Last edited:
Reactions: Neverlas

amateru

Jan 25, 2021
fighting worm then black screen when I attacked it or he attacked me. can still fight and game still had music halp

agelZ

Jan 10, 2020
can you guys recomend a similiar game with battle animations like this one and similar to this one?

Overlord3455

Jun 16, 2019
So has anyone else noticed an odd file called sinenRPG2 in their C or D drive after downloading this game?

Because I did and I can't open it nor can I delete it, every time I try my computer just says the file doesn't exist and I need to verify it's location, so I tried the search function and found that this game has a couple files and plugins also named sinenRPG2. I tried deleting the game to see if that would do something but it didn't.

So what is this file and is there any way to get rid of it or is it corrupted data that can't be removed?

agelZ

Jan 10, 2020
anyone can share a save from the fairy forest in chapter 2? lost mine dont want to play from start

reaper1211

Apr 5, 2019
Save 10 Starts at the beginning of chapter 2 (fairy forest) and save 11 is in the midst of the first quest in chapter 2.

maybe someone can help me as well. I have all animations til the great tree except for an animation with a mud worm i can´t sem to find....

agelZ

Jan 10, 2020
Save 10 Starts at the beginning of chapter 2 (fairy forest) and save 11 is in the midst of the first quest in chapter 2.

maybe someone can help me as well. I have all animations til the great tree except for an animation with a mud worm i can´t sem to find....
Thanks bro

Jan 16, 2021
does anyboday have a full save with all the scenes i seem to have glitched mine out i can finish a side quest off to progress the great forest because i cant get charcoal

2.70 star(s) 7 Votes