2.70 star(s) 7 Votes

lola9x42

Apr 23, 2018
I finished this game recently after having spent around 65 hours... (beating the final boss)

I'll talk about how to deal with some parts that I remember probably having given me a long time to get through - so future players who want to finish this game will have an easier time if they want to (I'm putting a spoiler)

First of all, the walkthrough is very helpful... it can be found on the folder and it did help quite a lot especially when I first started playing this game even if it wasn't really perfect

tow nut: is actually "walnut", its likely just a translation error, you can buy as many walnuts as you want from the vendor found at the left side of the market on Tanaoro

charcoal: if you may have forgotten where it was made (I did as well), just go to the oven in YOUR HOUSE at Tanaoro, the oven is on the top left of your room!

I had a tough time killing the bandits as a seeker: I was already at the lake when I learned you could EQUIP KNIVES as a swimmer AND as a seeker, I should have known this much earlier, don't make my mistake!

If the tree cave boss is too strong for you: one of the swords you can buy from the blacksmith at Juki has a skill that is strong against tree enemies, if you can't find it you probably haven't won enough battles. On another note, if you're having a hard time against other bosses such as Shezo 2nd round: my favorite sword skills were the Judgement and Super Judgement Slash, as the damage will greatly increase with empower I used it frequently on the middle to later stages of the game as it was able to one-hit kill most enemies

soybeans: are found on the mountain on the north of Juki, if you forgot where they were

azuki beans: go to hermes road, go north, they are found before you enter the forest of the saints where you meet the lamia

apron: go to hermes road, warp to old village, talk to the merchant standing on the right

onions: you can buy them from Mr. Iwayama (the old man on the farm)

map of the dark forest: it can be found on B4, keep going east from A1, its not really that important but navigation through the dark forest will be easier or more convenient

finally, and I hated this one, the Labyrinth's location: go to the Lost Forest, move through the forest while knowing the directions using Konami code- go up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, down, right and you'll arrive at the entrance of the labyrinth, just make sure the flowers at the center keep adding up (by doing it perfectly) otherwise it will return to being the three dead trees which means you would have to do it again from the start. I figured it out thanks to the quest's hint and my familiarity with the konami code

I refused to use this too frequently- the most broken, overpowered and unbalanced yet cheap skill that anyone who wants to make the game easier should use: "spatial break", which you can learn after you buy Stiletto that probably shouldn't have been in this game simply increases the damage dealt according to the enemy's magical power, another person on this thread found this out and I can confirm that it does indeed obliterate the strongest of enemies making the game much easier on the later stages of the game (it does not however work against resistant enemies such as the witch).
hello, how to find where we can upgrade armor like momo shop upgrade weap ?

mouseyboy09

May 11, 2020
I finished this game recently after having spent around 65 hours... (beating the final boss)

I'll talk about how to deal with some parts that I remember probably having given me a long time to get through - so future players who want to finish this game will have an easier time if they want to (I'm putting a spoiler)

First of all, the walkthrough is very helpful... it can be found on the folder and it did help quite a lot especially when I first started playing this game even if it wasn't really perfect

tow nut: is actually "walnut", its likely just a translation error, you can buy as many walnuts as you want from the vendor found at the left side of the market on Tanaoro

charcoal: if you may have forgotten where it was made (I did as well), just go to the oven in YOUR HOUSE at Tanaoro, the oven is on the top left of your room!

I had a tough time killing the bandits as a seeker: I was already at the lake when I learned you could EQUIP KNIVES as a swimmer AND as a seeker, I should have known this much earlier, don't make my mistake!

If the tree cave boss is too strong for you: one of the swords you can buy from the blacksmith at Juki has a skill that is strong against tree enemies, if you can't find it you probably haven't won enough battles. On another note, if you're having a hard time against other bosses such as Shezo 2nd round: my favorite sword skills were the Judgement and Super Judgement Slash, as the damage will greatly increase with empower I used it frequently on the middle to later stages of the game as it was able to one-hit kill most enemies

soybeans: are found on the mountain on the north of Juki, if you forgot where they were

azuki beans: go to hermes road, go north, they are found before you enter the forest of the saints where you meet the lamia

apron: go to hermes road, warp to old village, talk to the merchant standing on the right

onions: you can buy them from Mr. Iwayama (the old man on the farm)

map of the dark forest: it can be found on B4, keep going east from A1, its not really that important but navigation through the dark forest will be easier or more convenient

finally, and I hated this one, the Labyrinth's location: go to the Lost Forest, move through the forest while knowing the directions using Konami code- go up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, down, right and you'll arrive at the entrance of the labyrinth, just make sure the flowers at the center keep adding up (by doing it perfectly) otherwise it will return to being the three dead trees which means you would have to do it again from the start. I figured it out thanks to the quest's hint and my familiarity with the konami code

I refused to use this too frequently- the most broken, overpowered and unbalanced yet cheap skill that anyone who wants to make the game easier should use: "spatial break", which you can learn after you buy Stiletto that probably shouldn't have been in this game simply increases the damage dealt according to the enemy's magical power, another person on this thread found this out and I can confirm that it does indeed obliterate the strongest of enemies making the game much easier on the later stages of the game (it does not however work against resistant enemies such as the witch).
how do you get to swallowing forest?

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
How do I find the folder where my saves are stored to replace them?
Gotchu' fam
Someone have a save please
In the game folder, in the "www" folder, the "save" folder. That's where you drag the Save files themselves.

On that note, I made my own Full (100%) Save, both for this game and its prequel. It does include (for this game) the Global Save, to unlock the Scene Recollection as well. They are on my blog, along with a Review for both games, link here:

Hope this helps out

rex88

Dec 22, 2017
hi when click on page he download a femdom university save

bound&gagged

Oct 21, 2022
Does anyone have the latest version 3.3.11? Seems like new contents were added in this version! Hope someone would share it here *fingers crossed*

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
main_b7624c57-973e-4ffa-b2d5-779f06174154.jpg
Forest of the Abyss 2 v3.3.11 JAP

As usual to play in eng you can make easily yourself a translated mtl version of the game with translator++ or using this tool

DOWNLOAD
WIN:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Btw a third chapter was also announced, you can get more info in the

Last edited:
2.70 star(s) 7 Votes