2.70 star(s) 7 Votes

OOOkiraOOO

Dec 11, 2017
The first section must be one of the most badly designed beginnings of a game I've ever seen

Unskippable intro

No free save feature? Really?

Several maps (got until the third one until I uninstalled) without any checkpoint for saving

You don't get told whether there is h-content for being defeated, well, the game over screen answers that question

In the first few levels you get different elemental single target spells without the game explaining whether they do anything different than the fire one you have from the start, or only exist because the dev thought "lets put as many elements in there as possible"

You can get randomly jumped on by an enemy that is way stronger than the last 20 rats you mashed through (rat did 4-8 damage, the sudden blue scorpion does 32+poison)

If they cant save, at least make it so that the player can escape with 100% chance so they can skip through to the next checkpoint.

After I died to the scorpion after 10 minutes of mindlessly spamming the fire spell I'm already over this game

Last edited:

DXM3191

May 23, 2017
While i love these types of games, i don't have the patience for this type of grind.. i'll just wait for a good samaritan to provide a 100% save

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Question: What are these passwords for?! And what are they?!

Another question: I have 1000 slot machine coins yet I can't buy the glove in Tamaro City! Is that a bug?

Last edited:

NeZKyMaN

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
I've been heavily avoiding anything "MTL" lately, but this mention of a manual edition gives hope for a playable game ;-) The visual line and heroine look really good.
Thanks for sharing and working to improve the translation.

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
I've been heavily avoiding anything "MTL" lately, but this mention of a manual edition gives hope for a playable game ;-) The visual line and heroine look really good.
Thanks for sharing and working to improve the translation.
MTL in this is actually very readable and not eye-gougingly bad!

carpet123

Sep 10, 2020
Why cant i equip weapons i bought?
This guys asking the real questions

Edit - so after looking around a bit, it looks likeweapons you can equip is tied to your job - The mage job allows you to hold certain rods

Last edited:

Mi China+

Jun 20, 2019
Woah, 2GB+ games, must have much content i guess, gonna try this, thanks for translator and uploader !!!

Jun 10, 2018
First game is free and can be downloaded official website .
But it was not translated.
how the fuck did you even understand what the hell that guy tried to say
even with years of reading MTL poetry, i still couldnt understand what the hell was it, that he tried to say

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
how the fuck did you even understand what the hell that guy tried to say
even with years of reading MTL poetry, i still couldnt understand what the hell was it, that he tried to say
Context plus filling the blanks:
"where (can I find) the first (game) to play them (in) order"
What else would you put there if not this.

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Question: What are these passwords for?! And what are they?!

Another question: I have 1000 slot machine coins yet I can't buy the glove in Tamaro City! Is that a bug?
mostly for extract updates or demo from dev uploads since are pw locked

Soruseek

Mar 3, 2021
fun game, but i'm a bit stuck
i found the wavelength lab place, read the guy's journal and now i'm stuck at the bandit forest
anyone know how im supposed to get past the entrance?

edit: nvm, i figured it out
turns out i completely missed the witch boss

Last edited:
2.70 star(s) 7 Votes