Meriance

Sep 28, 2023
Speaking about assertivity and capturing, this irked me too, that the same dicking is used as both attack and defeat (even if in different poses).
This raises a question, are there futa on male games where the girls actually D the guy on defeat rather than just getting on top?
Dragon Princess is Hungry, where you play as a femboy and about 1/4th of the things there will put SOMETHING in your ass. Either a tentacle or a dick.

Reactions: Midnight_Royal

Gravity1121

Jan 30, 2023
We really need to pin the answers for these questions somehow, maybe in the starting post.

what you are seeng is a japanese unzip dialog, it's complaining that it cannot find the split folder half in part2. this is because part 1 is a Zip>folder, part 2 is Zip>Rar>folder

what you need to do is unzip part2 and it'll give you a part2.rar archive, then unzip part 1 and click the "browse" button, switch to "all files" and select the unzipped part2.rar, then click OK and it should extract correctly.

right now you can;t extract both halfs of the folder separately because the file "project.json" gets split between both archives, so they need to be able to find eachother as described above.
Sorry, no luck.

Apr 2, 2022
All of the sexual content you have to do to progress is maledom, outside of maybe the first scene.

After that scene, as long as you play decent you never have to see the girls lead again.

Capture on defeat is all male assertive, and the game's escape mechanic is very lenient. The game's not designed for the girls to lead, but for the MC to dominate girls with his dick till they join him.
Half the animations in the game are him getting dominated and a lot of the "maledom" animations are so light I wouldn't really consider it domination.

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
Half the animations in the game are him getting dominated and a lot of the "maledom" animations are so light I wouldn't really consider it domination.
Game design matters. It's not about content but how the incentives are structured for experiencing the game.

It's why games are hotter than just galleries.

Also maledom isn't a heavy word.

People would call a girl proactively approaching a guy than riding his dick to creampie femdom. Like those HowlSFM videos.

Same should be thought of a guy proactively approaching a woman and pounding her until she can't think.

Apr 2, 2022
Game design matters. It's not about content but how the incentives are structured for experiencing the game.

It's why games are hotter than just galleries.

Also maledom isn't a heavy word.

People would call a girl proactively approaching a guy than riding his dick to creampie femdom. Like those HowlSFM videos.

Same should be thought of a guy proactively approaching a woman and pounding her until she can't think.
I guess that's fair. I had never personally really considered proactivity in the same vein as domination but I can see why it would be.

4.40 star(s) 15 Votes