Zane Carlson

Sep 22, 2023
Have someone already uploaded the July 30th update yet and i have missed it?
Not that I have seen. But sounds like it doesnt even have much content worth posting
If you haven't read my post on my google translate update post of Zell then let me give you a crush course on what's up:

1 - You can now masturbait again by holding shift or whatever the button under caps is called
EASTER EGG: if you bukkake bench girl her scene will change but it stays a footjob
2 - Added a new character and scene to the hub: titfuck scene
3 - Added remastered ant as an enemy
4 - Added a new enemy: looks like they are wearing a beige colored winter coat, maybe supposed to represent a mushroom?
5 - A new area has unlocked from the hub: go into the left portal, you will encounter a cave camp of the ogre girl from last update and a fight!
(remember to F5 to reset)

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
All of the sexual content you have to do to progress is maledom, outside of maybe the first scene.

After that scene, as long as you play decent you never have to see the girls lead again.

Capture on defeat is all male assertive, and the game's escape mechanic is very lenient. The game's not designed for the girls to lead, but for the MC to dominate girls with his dick till they join him.
I never thought of this as a maledom game until now. :eek:

Mar 22, 2023
I never thought of this as a maledom game until now. :eek:
TBF, if you see the game's fans and see why specifically they like it over other ero-pixel games you'd come to the same conclusion even if you didn't follow Unsaid's way of thinking.

That being said, I think Unsaid focuses a bit too much on how a game's supposed to be played and what kind of experience that makes.

While he's right that design wise, the game is meant for you to dominate the girls, doesn't mean you can't choose to be dominated as well.

So gameplay wise most people's experiences are being a hyper-aggressive macho man making girls come with his dick, doesn't change the options you are given sexually, so I wouldn't go so far as call it a maledom game. I'd call it a maledom leaning switch game.

Though like... we're getting in the weeds at that point and is the distinction even helpful at that point XD

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
That being said, I think Unsaid focuses a bit too much on how a game's supposed to be played and what kind of experience that makes.
Game design matters.

In my opinion, if a game is designed to incentivize certain actions that's part of the erotic intent of the game.
In SHRIFT, you gain SP by fucking your demons in MY ROOM after every chapter until you max out their affection and open their last chest. Only then can you afford the skills to progress your character further.

So the game incentivizes you to hang out with girls to get to know them more, and raise their affection to 100. People will naturally gravitate towards doing that, and it'll affect their erotic perception of the game.

If you could rape the girls you defeat until they join you like Succubus Affection, that would change the erotic perception of it.

Like, the designers chose the mechanics they did to get the feeling they did.

P-1000

Jan 2, 2022
If you haven't read my post on my google translate update post of Zell then let me give you a crush course on what's up:

1 - You can now masturbait again by holding shift or whatever the button under caps is called
EASTER EGG: if you bukkake bench girl her scene will change but it stays a footjob
2 - Added a new character and scene to the hub: titfuck scene
3 - Added remastered ant as an enemy
4 - Added a new enemy: looks like they are wearing a beige colored winter coat, maybe supposed to represent a mushroom?
5 - A new area has unlocked from the hub: go into the left portal, you will encounter a cave camp of the ogre girl from last update and a fight!
(remember to F5 to reset)
Thank you

Sidmanc

Jul 8, 2024
Speaking about assertivity and capturing, this irked me too, that the same dicking is used as both attack and defeat (even if in different poses).
This raises a question, are there futa on male games where the girls actually D the guy on defeat rather than just getting on top?

gristlycupid

Aug 9, 2020
Speaking about assertivity and capturing, this irked me too, that the same dicking is used as both attack and defeat (even if in different poses).
This raises a question, are there futa on male games where the girls actually D the guy on defeat rather than just getting on top?
Yes but the ones I know of are solely text based. and you'd have to use your imagination

• Sad
Reactions: Sidmanc

dickjohn

Oct 15, 2022
The March ver 1.26,

Sorry the (very) late Update from my part, Life always has surprises in store for us, anyways, I am attaching to you as usual the compressed version of Fanbox, I have absolutely not touched the package, There is no magic, just technology (for those who may have the ref) I am certain that you will be able to decompress the file and play the game without worries,

Mega (<= Link directly to the new version of the game)

Mega (<= Link to the full Zell23 stuff)

View attachment 3534067 View attachment 3534075

Bye bye to the next Update!
i try to play after i do all the files and stuff and it just wont start

Gravity1121

Jan 30, 2023
I really hate to ask especially with how many times it's been mentioned, but can somebody please give me a video guide or an indpeth guide on how to extract and play the games
1723444099249.png
Will try pressing OK but this thing just keeps popping up infinitely..

Again sorry to ask despite how many tiems it's been asnwered but I could really use a indepth video or a guide.

Gravity1121

Jan 30, 2023
I really hate to ask especially with how many times it's been mentioned, but can somebody please give me a video guide or an indpeth guide on how to extract and play the games
View attachment 3922966
Will try pressing OK but this thing just keeps popping up infinitely..

Again sorry to ask despite how many tiems it's been asnwered but I could really use a indepth video or a guide.
1723445027335.png
These three show up, when I click the top right the player is there but when I click player it's missing websockets.dll, sqlite3.dll, uv.dll, and zlib1.dll, But when I copy and paste them into the unzipped folder and click the player, it just buffers, the game doesn't run.

A1348B

Feb 21, 2023
Any site where there is a detailed guide to the game? I just realized that the wikis have been closed
You can use this (you can't search though, and some of the monsters aren't archived):
Don't click the thing that says "Right website" though... suspicious link there

Kinda sucks, because I edited that wiki 73 times and even fixed a misconception on how to capture that doll with yellow hair and blue clothes

Gravity1121

Jan 30, 2023
View attachment 3922981
These three show up, when I click the top right the player is there but when I click player it's missing websockets.dll, sqlite3.dll, uv.dll, and zlib1.dll, But when I copy and paste them into the unzipped folder and click the player, it just buffers, the game doesn't run.
UPDATE #2

I managed to extract properly, but when I click the game player, my mouse just buffers for like one second and nothing happens.

Sidmanc

Jul 8, 2024
Oh it's that wiki where they censored pixel tits and boobies, lmao. Got what deserved.
Like how can pixels be used for censorship when it's mosaics but require censorship when the entire picture is made of them? Makes no sense.

joshex

Jan 12, 2019
View attachment 3922981
We really need to pin the answers for these questions somehow, maybe in the starting post.

what you are seeng is a japanese unzip dialog, it's complaining that it cannot find the split folder half in part2. this is because part 1 is a Zip>folder, part 2 is Zip>Rar>folder

what you need to do is unzip part2 and it'll give you a part2.rar archive, then unzip part 1 and click the "browse" button, switch to "all files" and select the unzipped part2.rar, then click OK and it should extract correctly.

right now you can;t extract both halfs of the folder separately because the file "project.json" gets split between both archives, so they need to be able to find eachother as described above.

4.40 star(s) 15 Votes