Kr27

Donor
Jul 20, 2018
Also, the blog of Zell is available here : (it was on the home page of the Fantia page)

fomi

Sep 8, 2019
Is there a password for extracting the file you linked? I may have just missed it somewhere, I do that sometimes. Every unzipping tool I use gives an error which generally means it is password protected.

Whymee45774

May 15, 2021
Is there a password for extracting the file you linked? I may have just missed it somewhere, I do that sometimes. Every unzipping tool I use gives an error which generally means it is password protected.
Part 1 can unpack itself when you execute it if part 2 is in the same directory as it. You shouldn't need to use your own unzipping.

joshex

Jan 12, 2019
Part 1 can unpack itself when you execute it if part 2 is in the same directory as it. You shouldn't need to use your own unzipping.
-:\-\Zell\fobsdemo フォルダにファイルを解凍しています
Fobsdemo.part1.exe から解凍しています
Fobsdemo.part2.zip から解凍しています
Fobsdemo\Resources\data\project.json 内にチェックサムエラーが発生しました
破損したヘッダが見つかりました
破損したヘッダが見つかりました
破損したヘッダが見つかりました
破損したヘッダが見つかりました
破損したヘッダが見つかりました

he's talking about this. so it's changed a little, the EXE is now in a ZIP so you ahve to extract that first. then the part2.zip needs to be extracted to a .rar and then to can either run the exe and browse to the rar or change the exe to .zip.

otherwise Errors as above.

DragonBoi_GX

Oct 22, 2018
Kind of off topic here, but, does anyone know where I could find at least some of the FOBS fanart that was originally posted on r34? Some dumbass admin deleted the posts on there.

4.40 star(s) 15 Votes