Otta54

May 1, 2021
when i try to run the game it keeps saying "no file has been designated". anyone got a fix to that?

Edit: I think i got it to work. for those who are using some sort of a emulator since they own a mac (I use PlayOnMac) just install the game on the emulator and it wont work on the initial installation run, so close out of the game and using the emulator run it again and it should work.

Last edited:

DarkLabs02

Jun 10, 2018
anybody have the last version of shiro no yakata
You're not missing a lot of things atm don't worry.
I spotted only 1 new scene from 1.2 to 1.3 and some animations that can blackscreen your game that still need to be fixed...
And of course, a new Title screen and Opening animation to the Title screen

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BearGhost19

Oct 27, 2019
Anybody ever figure out how to get either this game or the new horror one working on mac? I think it might be crashing for me because of a locale issue but i've changed the locale plenty of times.

yusk0975

Jun 8, 2020
You're not missing a lot of things atm don't worry.
I spotted only 1 new scene from 1.2 to 1.3 and some animations that can blackscreen your game that still need to be fixed...
And of course, a new Title screen and Opening animation to the Title screen

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
ok, but can you share the link pls?

Doxkid

Sep 9, 2018
Anybody ever figure out how to get either this game or the new horror one working on mac? I think it might be crashing for me because of a locale issue but i've changed the locale plenty of times.
Run a Virtual Machine of Windows? It's not especially difficult to set up and there are plenty of tutorials out there for it; you can also use it for sketchy torrents.

BearGhost19

Oct 27, 2019
Run a Virtual Machine of Windows? It's not especially difficult to set up and there are plenty of tutorials out there for it; you can also use it for sketchy torrents.
I forgot to mention I'm using an M1 Mac (different CPU architecture), there's only one VM that works for those Macs right now and I feel like it would be hypocritical to pay for that just to play hentai games from this site. Been waiting for a possible crack of it but nothing so far, the only cracks I've seen are for older versions that don't work.

Sep 22, 2018
I forgot to mention I'm using an M1 Mac (different CPU architecture), there's only one VM that works for those Macs right now and I feel like it would be hypocritical to pay for that just to play hentai games from this site. Been waiting for a possible crack of it but nothing so far, the only cracks I've seen are for older versions that don't work.
Then the only thing left for you, is to buy a fucking actual Windows PC...

Also if you already knew the only possible working VM for your Mac's architecture was one on payment, why the fuck would you make us lose our time for you ?When you forgot to mention this little HUGE thing ?
No thanks, next !

Last edited:

BearGhost19

Oct 27, 2019
Then the only thing left for you, is to buy a fucking actual Windows PC...

Also if you already knew the only possible working VM for your Mac's architecture was one on payment, why the fuck would you make us lose our time for you ?When you forgot to mention this little HUGE thing ?
No thanks, next !
I would like to introduce to you this extremely magical thing called Wine:

Which is not a VM, but allows you to run a lot of EXEs, some of the games I've played here work after fiddling around with settings after a while. I'm trying to figure out how to get it working on Wine, but go off, lmao

Last edited:
Aug 22, 2018
Given you're running WINE, can you open it in the terminal and see what it's crashing on? I give it a 50% chance there's just some Windows component missing that you can install via Winetricks, the other 50% being various bugs in which case you can try different versions of WINE or Proton if that's available, or issues related to it being an M1 Mac in which case you're fucked.

BearGhost19

Oct 27, 2019
Given you're running WINE, can you open it in the terminal and see what it's crashing on? I give it a 50% chance there's just some Windows component missing that you can install via Winetricks, the other 50% being various bugs in which case you can try different versions of WINE or Proton if that's available, or issues related to it being an M1 Mac in which case you're fucked.
I've been trying it in the Terminal and it's hard for me to tell what exactly is causing it to crash. I got this:

wine: Unhandled page fault on read access to 00000000 at address 00000000 (thread 0024), starting debugger...

But the debugger isn't working, I haven't been able to figure out why yet. I'll try out a more updated version of WINE because to be fair, the one I'm using is almost a year old, but it's the only one I've been able to get working. I'm using 6.0, which AFAIK was the first release of WINE made compatible for these Macs.

Aug 22, 2018
I've been trying it in the Terminal and it's hard for me to tell what exactly is causing it to crash. I got this:

wine: Unhandled page fault on read access to 00000000 at address 00000000 (thread 0024), starting debugger...

But the debugger isn't working, I haven't been able to figure out why yet. I'll try out a more updated version of WINE because to be fair, the one I'm using is almost a year old, but it's the only one I've been able to get working. I'm using 6.0, which AFAIK was the first release of WINE made compatible for these Macs.
Do any errors or warnings happen before that page-fault, or no? Because my experience with WINE is the actual error happens much earlier in the terminal-output, the page fault is usually a symptom of that.

If there's no other errors than a page fault, the only thing you can really do is try a much newer version. You mentioned being on 6.0, WINE is on 7.8 at this point and there's been a ton of fixes in-between. There's still a chance of it just being a hardware issue though, I get those on every Pixel Game Maker game.

Last edited:

yesz

Jul 11, 2019
i think in the b version when he starts there is a monster girl in his home with him, are they dating? married? its really sweet

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes