TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
yeah,a never-ending moment,that's why we need to reload. :LOL:
Okay, my bad, could have explained better.
I'm pretty sure the one that you're thinking of is the lantern ghost looking one in version A, at the path between the temple ruins and temple gardens. She's the one you play red light green light with. The aberration is in version B iirc, and she has a puzzle you need to solve.

Reactions: bwardyunbip

DarkLabs02

Jun 10, 2018
Okay, my bad, could have explained better.
I'm pretty sure the one that you're thinking of is the lantern ghost looking one in version A, at the path between the temple ruins and temple gardens. She's the one you play red light green light with. The aberration is in version B iirc, and she has a puzzle you need to solve.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Freezewood369

Jan 6, 2021
oh,thanks,yeah,that's true,now i can rembember the aberration one on the B version,i think that is the name of the lantern ghost from the A version but now i know who is who,yeah,the aberration from the puzzle of the doors,I had mixed the names with the monsters for error,thanks to remind me who is who. :giggle:

kemohomo

Apr 28, 2020
Im super confused... I was checking out this patreon version of FOBS and for some reason its unbelievably better looking and expansive than the A and B versions of the game. Im just asking what exactly is going on? I know zell is still working on FOBS and that their scope for A was so big it had to had an extension B (to my very limited knowledge), but how is there a seemingly third option that looks more advanced than the other versions?

Deab

Dec 14, 2020
Im super confused... I was checking out this patreon version of FOBS and for some reason its unbelievably better looking and expansive than the A and B versions of the game. Im just asking what exactly is going on? I know zell is still working on FOBS and that their scope for A was so big it had to had an extension B (to my very limited knowledge), but how is there a seemingly third option that looks more advanced than the other versions?
I suspect what you saw was one of Zell's upcoming games, if you provided an image it would be easier to say. The games I know Zell has been working on are Shironoyakata and Succubus Affection 2, former being more horror and spoopy themed, latter being more like what you have (presumably) been used to. I'm not sure if FOBS is being continued or not, but it wouldn't surprise me if it was or returns down the line.

kemohomo

Apr 28, 2020
I suspect what you saw was one of Zell's upcoming games, if you provided an image it would be easier to say. The games I know Zell has been working on are Shironoyakata and Succubus Affection 2, former being more horror and spoopy themed, latter being more like what you have (presumably) been used to. I'm not sure if FOBS is being continued or not, but it wouldn't surprise me if it was or returns down the line.
TBH I was looking at a 2021 patreon upload on this. I am already aware of shironoyakata (short term horror game i presume?), not so sure about SA2. If it was then I hope the images will provide greater context.
ぶるーすきんの森 4_9_2022 1_48_11 AM.png ぶるーすきんの森 4_9_2022 1_48_04 AM.png

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
TBH I was looking at a 2021 patreon upload on this. I am already aware of shironoyakata (short term horror game i presume?), not so sure about SA2. If it was then I hope the images will provide greater context.
View attachment 1746743 View attachment 1746742
I don't have the best memory so don't take everything I say as 100% truth, but what I recall is zell remaking fobs in a new engine and basically combining the versions plus some new content. Some of the demos of that have been posted in this thread, you'll find em if you look back a bit.

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
I'm not sure if FOBS is being continued or not, but it wouldn't surprise me if it was or returns down the line.
It is, but on a new engine. There are already some demos available, including new monster girls, but it will take time until it will catch up content-wise.

View attachment 1746743 View attachment 1746742
Like it was already said, FOBS is currently being redone on a new engine, and those seem to be images from it.

kemohomo

Apr 28, 2020
Like it was already said, FOBS is currently being redone on a new engine, and those seem to be images from it.
I suppose that explains the lack of actual interactable content, this version was titled FOBS828 and so far it only has interactable female characters and none of the fighting. Its just a bit difficult to understand how to actually play it at first but you get to understand soon enough (hint: button mash every key)

I don't have the best memory so don't take everything I say as 100% truth, but what I recall is zell remaking fobs in a new engine and basically combining the versions plus some new content. Some of the demos of that have been posted in this thread, you'll find em if you look back a bit.
I suppose that would make sense, I was strangely heartbroken when I realized all the efforts in version A (relatively easy tbh) and B (fuck half these bosses) wasnt really necessary when theres yet another version, but maybe thats just me. I do hope we get to see all the old characters in the new game, remastered or not.

Reactions: bwardyunbip

Elexion

Aug 14, 2017
I suppose that explains the lack of actual interactable content, this version was titled FOBS828 and so far it only has interactable female characters and none of the fighting. Its just a bit difficult to understand how to actually play it at first but you get to understand soon enough (hint: button mash every key)

I suppose that would make sense, I was strangely heartbroken when I realized all the efforts in version A (relatively easy tbh) and B (fuck half these bosses) wasnt really necessary when theres yet another version, but maybe thats just me. I do hope we get to see all the old characters in the new game, remastered or not.
Current Demo for the New Engine FOBS has 13 Girls most of which are remakes of the older ones. The Monkey Girl and Kapa can be fought currently the rest are static akin to the gallery but they do damage

Dec 26, 2019
I'm getting an error and can't start the game, it says I'm missing the file d3dx9_39.dll
how can I fix this? I'm running this game on a windows 7 laptop

Captura.PNG

BearGhost19

Oct 27, 2019
Has anybody been able to get this game or Zell's other game working on Wine? I'm trying to run it through Wine on a Mac but have no luck so far, most other games work fine but this one just closes within a split second.

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes