• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Freezewood369

Jan 6, 2021
oh,thanks very much,yeah,that's helped me very well,im going to do that now i know the best order,about the girl sit on the bench in the end of the demos,i rembember she give us a footjob,like playing with our body with her feets but probably that's not happening because is probably a mandela effect of me,sometimes this happen to me but thanks very much,that's helped me very well. :giggle:

proLapper

Apr 18, 2020
Can someone please share new demo Shirono Yakata 1.02? This is the first time i cant proceed payment because of Visa problems.

kemohomo

Apr 28, 2020
does anyone have an updated list on all the mobs in version A? the wiki is kinda old and im not sure if there is a way to capture the red harpy and the white hunter

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
does anyone have an updated list on all the mobs in version A? the wiki is kinda old and im not sure if there is a way to capture the red harpy and the white hunter
Because not all are capturable, including those two.

Jay_Ceyy_

Jun 21, 2021
Hey. I played through ver1.20a with a video walkthrough of ver1.18a for all captures (I couldn't find a complete walkthrough for a more recent version/build). Subsequently, I am not sure if I missed any animations that were added in ver1.19 and ver1.20.
It would be greatly appreciated if someone send me /direct me to a changelog that details the changes made for that version of FOBS.

I suspect one of the .txt files contained in the 'readme' folder has a/the changelog; however, for me the words inside them are showing up as garbage symbols/characters, even with Japanese locale installed on my computer. If the original language is correctly loading for you, then maybe copy-pasting, translating that text, and forwarding that result to me would also work.

Thanks again.

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
Hey. I played through ver1.20a with a video walkthrough of ver1.18a for all captures (I couldn't find a complete walkthrough for a more recent version/build). Subsequently, I am not sure if I missed any animations that were added in ver1.19 and ver1.20.
It would be greatly appreciated if someone send me /direct me to a changelog that details the changes made for that version of FOBS.

I suspect one of the .txt files contained in the 'readme' folder has a/the changelog; however, for me the words inside them are showing up as garbage symbols/characters, even with Japanese locale installed on my computer. If the original language is correctly loading for you, then maybe copy-pasting, translating that text, and forwarding that result to me would also work.

Thanks again.
A1.19 is mentioned in the changelogs in the OP, I don't remember what A1.20 added/changed but it shouldn't have been that noteworty, though should have been mentioned somewhere in the thread. You can check whether you have captured all monster girls via the gallery where there will be a flag, in case there isn't you can check each individual area inside the gallery for a flag, so if there isn't you know which area isn't completed yet.

The last additions for new monster girls and panels (including some from the A version) were in the B version.

Jay_Ceyy_

Jun 21, 2021
A1.19 is mentioned in the changelogs in the OP, I don't remember what A1.20 added/changed but it shouldn't have been that noteworty, though should have been mentioned somewhere in the thread. You can check whether you have captured all monster girls via the gallery where there will be a flag, in case there isn't you can check each individual area inside the gallery for a flag, so if there isn't you know which area isn't completed yet.

The last additions for new monster girls and panels (including some from the A version) were in the B version.
Thank you for the quick response! I followed your advice and found all except two of the individual animation galleries that go per area were "complete" (+ the fighting room), so from that, your assessment seems to be pretty spot on. I got the last couple outstanding animations in two of those areas, but that flag has not shown up in the main gallery room yet.
Does this necessarily mean I am still missing a collectible somewhere, or is completing the fights gallery also a requirement for that flag to show up?

**Edit: Just realized the sub-room for the Simon Says puzzle's animations does not have a "complete" flag. I didn't think of it the first sweep through because I thought it was included under the "red mansion" area's flag. It is cool I noticed that, but now I do not have a clue what other animation(s) go in there.

Last edited:

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
Thank you for the quick response! I followed your advice and found all except two of the individual animation galleries that go per area were "complete" (+ the fighting room), so from that, your assessment seems to be pretty spot on. I got the last couple outstanding animations in two of those areas, but that flag has not shown up in the main gallery room yet.
Does this necessarily mean I am still missing a collectible somewhere, or is completing the fights gallery also a requirement for that flag to show up?

**Edit: Just realized the sub-room for the Simon Says puzzle's animations does not have a "complete" flag. I didn't think of it the first sweep through because I thought it was included under the "red mansion" area's flag. It is cool I noticed that, but now I do not have a clue what other animation(s) go in there.
The fighting room is separate, it is incomplete and does not contain all monster girls so you shouldn't mind it that much except for when you want to fight those specific few. Previously there was a good guide which was linked in the OP next to the dev's blog, but the site which the guide was on was taken down or moved so we don't have access to the guide anymore.

I haven't played in a while myself and am simply waiting for further updates for the new engine, so I can't really help that much beyond this.

Freezewood369

Jan 6, 2021
¿aberration?,¿aberration is not the thing where we play green light red light with it?,like following her but when she stop,you need to hide when she see behind her if we are following her,i can't rembember that part,i think we need another ability to survive her like becoming invisible or just crouch but i can't rembember that part very well,i made it before and is very easy but if she catch you she capture you doing something with eternity so we need to reload that part again.

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
¿aberration?,¿aberration is not the thing where we play green light red light with it?,like following her but when she stop,you need to hide when she see behind her if we are following her,i can't rembember that part,i think we need another ability to survive her like becoming invisible or just crouch but i can't rembember that part very well,i made it before and is very easy but if she catch you she capture you doing something with eternity so we need to reload that part again.
No, I'm not sure but I think Aberration is one of the version B ones. Can't remember what the puzzle is, but iirc if you fail it she puts you in a never-ending hallway and slowly catches up with you to trap you in a titfuck until you die.

Reactions: bwardyunbip
4.40 star(s) 14 Votes