BetaCnc

Sep 12, 2017
View attachment 116143

Overview:

Forest of the Blue Skin or FOBS is an action platforming hentai game currently in development by a guy named Zell23
While the story at the center of the village, to capture the monster and bring to the village." Such as making it to flow.

More info:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread updated: 2019-10-17
Release Date: 2019-10-16
Developer: Zell23 -
Censored: No
Version: A1.20/B1.03
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Game Controls:

Version Difference:

Walkthrough:

DOWNLOAD
Win (vA1.20): - - -
Win (vB1.03): - - -

Extras:
(1.18) - (1.18) - SAVE
Thanks Jscarlos18 for the links. Thanks @Dracula Belmont & @RooksAreCool for the save files

View attachment 252014 View attachment 252015 View attachment 252016
btw, can you explain a little bit more clear the differences between versions, i have no idea what you just put there lol

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
Muff Diver
Maybe rewrite the part in version difference from
"You could interpret the version type like episodes or something similar. "
to
"You could interpret the version type like episodes or something similar, so vA is part 1 and vB is part 2"

btw, can you explain a little bit more clear the differences between versions, i have no idea what you just put there lol
(I wrote that, didn't even think it would get added to the OP since I just tried to recap the reason of the different versions)
Basically what I said above, plus that you have to aquire the abilities in vA and take it over to vB by copying the save (maybe add this to the OP as well).

Edit: I am just bad at explaining and with words, so maybe write it as you want xD

ERROR_405

May 15, 2018
Just to note this is google translate:

[B_ver1.03 UPDATES]
cut caused by whirlwind panel added Please note that have been added to the B. Even if they are not caught in the A appears on the site.
◇ provisional implementation of a cross-sectional view (test version) • If there is to obtain the item allows you to switch ON / OFF of a cross-sectional view of at home. On a trial basis "Nightmare" only one body has implemented a cross-sectional view. Both items located in the golden color of the earth. Since only need to search for only the implementation ver1.03 in hidden collectables consuming likely, only this time, we have described the location.
◇ the last of various bug fixes

[A_ver1.20 UPDATES]
◇ fix various bugs (modified details described at the bottom)

a small portion of the characters add a production which pants come off at the H start to ( sequential increase planned)

Mar 8, 2018
Well sofar from what i heard he makes another game named Shiro no yakata (which is paywalled DUH for someone interested) so he kinda neglected blue forest for some time hope he gets back to normal constant flow of updates on FOB ;c

• Sad
Reactions: Gabaw and ejmuerte

iamslime

Jul 25, 2017
Reactions: zoneitorboneit

Ashurael

Nov 16, 2017
how do you avoid those stupid fucking ghouls in the haunted house? ive hid in the far left side of the room using transform yet they still walk towards me and kill me. Its annoying as fuck and i cant get past it.

BetaCnc

Sep 12, 2017
Muff Diver
Maybe rewrite the part in version difference from
"You could interpret the version type like episodes or something similar. "
to
"You could interpret the version type like episodes or something similar, so vA is part 1 and vB is part 2"

(I wrote that, didn't even think it would get added to the OP since I just tried to recap the reason of the different versions)
Basically what I said above, plus that you have to aquire the abilities in vA and take it over to vB by copying the save (maybe add this to the OP as well).

Edit: I am just bad at explaining and with words, so maybe write it as you want xD
alright, now i get it, thank you and the other guy
B version is just continue of A version.

Panadool

Jun 19, 2018
how do you avoid those stupid fucking ghouls in the haunted house? ive hid in the far left side of the room using transform yet they still walk towards me and kill me. Its annoying as fuck and i cant get past it.
If you're talking about the version B ghouls, you have to avoid them and wait for the candles to light up and then a door will open(so basically wait for a *ding* sound). Best way to avoid them for me, was waiting in one area until one of them comes close, then use the turtle dash ability to avoid them. If they manage to catch you just breakout of their hold and then use the life potion if you're low on health. You can also jizz on them to temporarily stun them.

Ashurael

Nov 16, 2017
If you're talking about the version B ghouls, you have to avoid them and wait for the candles to light up and then a door will open(so basically wait for a *ding* sound). Best way to avoid them for me, was waiting in one area until one of them comes close, then use the turtle dash ability to avoid them. If they manage to catch you just breakout of their hold and then use the life potion if you're low on health. You can also jizz on them to temporarily stun them.
there is a life potion?

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
Well sofar from what i heard he makes another game named Shiro no yakata (which is paywalled DUH for someone interested) so he kinda neglected blue forest for some time hope he gets back to normal constant flow of updates on FOB ;c
he is focusing on another game?? man that's fked up im guessing he couldnt produce content on FOB :(

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
there is a life potion?
in player house to the far right. fills up when you save, and can be used by equipping and holding D. fills ~80-90% of health bar.
he is focusing on another game?? man that's fked up im guessing he couldnt produce content on FOB :(
to be fair, the new game is supposed to be a shorter one, and will feature more inhuman creatures than anything. think stuff like version B's facegina monster. besides, its better he focus on something fresh than him burning out on FOB. everyone's gotta take a break sometime.

Reactions: ejmuerte

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
its ok to take a break, but im worried that there is a possibility if he abandon the game then starts another project for a new one.

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
Okay so the game's not really interacting well with my keyboard? The arrow keys seem to work, though starting out it was a bit iffy even with those, and my spacebar doesn't start the game, or any key really. Any suggestions as to what might be the problem?

EDIT: Ignore me, I'm stupid and was trying to continue, but apparently my save game didn't transfer or something so I couldn't

Last edited:

iamslime

Jul 25, 2017
If you hit them enough times, it stuns them for several seconds. Since the default attack is short-ranged and slow, just use the wild cat ability to make your attacks faster and have longer reach. It should be pretty easy to stun them repeatedly that way. That's how I got through it my first time.
As far as I know, Zell's actually creating pixel art for three different games, two of which are being developed by himself. Shironoyakata is supposed to be a pretty short game, so we'll just have to wait and see.

Reactions: ejmuerte

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
Okay better question, the Yamabiko in the desert, the girl with the blue hair and the white kimono thing, how do I get her to shoot hearts at me? The guide says I need low health, but how do I get THAT low of health because I've tried everything. Her just shooting me doesn't get me low enough, the W key doesn't get me low enough apparently, so how low do I need to get it here?

4.40 star(s) 15 Votes