Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
whenever i beat the boss wearing the samus looking suit am i meant to unlock beach looking area because after i beat that boss i cant find anything else to progress
do you mean the blonde fox girl? cause she's just a guest character. to get to the beach you just need to get to the portal at in the desert map, past the cat mages.

Manly5000

Nov 9, 2017
I hear zell updated Shiro No Yakata again and screwed up the harpy girl scene from the A version. Anyone have a link to this latest update?

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
It's a pity they did this to the harpy. However, it would be great if each of them (I mean the others) had 2 scenes (like succubus affection). For example, I like the Octopussy (although it might be a slime) in the basement [/////////////].
What are you even talking about? You didn't quote anyone so there's no context for what you're saying.

Mubu5Reborn

Sep 30, 2017
What's the difference between A and B version and which one should I download? I didn't understand the explanation unfortunately.

Jan 8, 2018
What's the difference between A and B version and which one should I download? I didn't understand the explanation unfortunately.
I've seen it described as similar to part 1/part 2 of a multiple game series. I *think* A version is complete and B version is still getting updated occasionally.

RandomCap

May 12, 2020
Hey umm, I need help, the guide is awesome and thanks to it I was able to collect every moster. HOWEVER, what is the 3rd item? The first is the dark key, the second the warp stone, however I don't know how to get the 3rd one.

Also, I am aware that maybe it doesn't even exist since more content can be still added so maybe it's just nothing for now.

RooksAreCool

Aug 8, 2018
Hey umm, I need help, the guide is awesome and thanks to it I was able to collect every moster. HOWEVER, what is the 3rd item? The first is the dark key, the second the warp stone, however I don't know how to get the 3rd one.

Also, I am aware that maybe it doesn't even exist since more content can be still added so maybe it's just nothing for now.
The third is the bottle, which is found in your house

Reactions: RandomCap
4.40 star(s) 15 Votes