StapleComm

Apr 24, 2020
...very helpful, thanks guys. Seriously tho, I walk into different locations, and have no clue what am I supposed to do in them. Maybe I'm blind, but it looks like they only have monsters in them and that's it

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
...very helpful, thanks guys. Seriously tho, I walk into different locations, and have no clue what am I supposed to do in them. Maybe I'm blind, but it looks like they only have monsters in them and that's it
To be fair, that's really all you can do in it right now. Zell made a in October saying that they wouldn't be releasing anymore demos of SnY until it was done. whatever copy you have is just an early demo that showcases a couple of monsters.

StapleComm

Apr 24, 2020
To be fair, that's really all you can do in it right now. Zell made a in October saying that they wouldn't be releasing anymore demos of SnY until it was done. whatever copy you have is just an early demo that showcases a couple of monsters.
Ah. Well, this sucks...

P1tzO

Sep 3, 2020
as the title says i need cheats for forest of the blue skin. I couldnt find any results anywhere for it

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
Am a bit confused here, the guide link can't be opened. Sometimes the '!' symbol comes out and sometimes it doesn't.
It's because the site with the guide is down, for a longer time now actually. And by the way it looks it might seem it will never be up again except for when someone offers a replacement for the guide.

Feb 24, 2019
Ok, so I tried to change the savefile to .actsave like you said. I heard the chime when I pressed continue, but it didn't go through. What am I doing wrong?

*edit*. The underscore was typed twice, simple fix. Oops.

Last edited:

JuanKralos

Apr 6, 2020
Good night my beautiful gentlemen, I think I'm able to say that I have finished both games, at least the normal parts (I got the gallery, the panels and the shortcuts fully completed), but I'm trying to find some easter eggs, but I haven't found any, has our artist Zell hided them so well I'm unable to find them or did he just not include any in the game? I invite you, perverts and gentlemen, to help me in my quest to find the deepest secrets of my favourite hentai game!

Ok now I'm gonna say it like a normal person, has anybody found some easter eggs? I'm kinda courious and bored and I'd like to find some stuff

PD:Sorry for the cheesy writing from before, I really wanted to write something like that today xd

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
Good night my beautiful gentlemen, I think I'm able to say that I have finished both games, at least the normal parts (I got the gallery, the panels and the shortcuts fully completed), but I'm trying to find some easter eggs, but I haven't found any, has our artist Zell hided them so well I'm unable to find them or did he just not include any in the game? I invite you, perverts and gentlemen, to help me in my quest to find the deepest secrets of my favourite hentai game!

Ok now I'm gonna say it like a normal person, has anybody found some easter eggs? I'm kinda courious and bored and I'd like to find some stuff

PD:Sorry for the cheesy writing from before, I really wanted to write something like that today xd
I don't think there are, the panels are pretty much the secret aspect of the game I believe, the only indicator being the empty signs.

Lnky

Aug 17, 2021
Hello everyone, i wanted to ask if someone knew how to get past the boss girl in the pink mansion ? After defeating her, i can't go push the button that is hidden behind a wall ?
Thanks for the help !
Screenshot_1.jpg

jetalpha

Aug 11, 2017
Hello everyone, i wanted to ask if someone knew how to get past the boss girl in the pink mansion ? After defeating her, i can't go push the button that is hidden behind a wall ?
Thanks for the help !
View attachment 1356989
forgot the name of the girl and abilities ( link guide in page 1 dont work ) but use something with " Wind power "

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes