Sep 22, 2018
Why when you ask people for help they are toxic when you try to communicate with people they are toxic when you play multiplayer with people they are toxic what is the reason behind the people toxicity whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.
As you literally copy-pasted your reply on another thread, I will do it with my reply to this same comment:

How teaching you to take a fucking proper screenshot for the next time, even is toxic ?! So cringe, lol.
Go back to Elementary School, little child...

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Sullix29

gristlycupid

Aug 9, 2020
Hi can anyone help me when i open this game i get this error help.
I just wanna know how to fix this error. Changing to Japan and changing the name doesn't seem to work. If anyone has some other solution please do not hesitate to message the thread as there are other people having the same issue.

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
I just wanna know how to fix this error. Changing to Japan and changing the name doesn't seem to work. If anyone has some other solution please do not hesitate to message the thread as there are other people having the same issue.

Whenever I find problems like these I always type in the EXACT error it says:

I go into a search engine and type in the exact error you have here:

The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b). Click OK to close the application (easy to copy and paste this now instead of typing it out),

since I don't have this issue at all with this game, I can't really recreate it, I'm pretty good at computers but not a super whiz. Most of the time I look up solutions on video sites like youtube, or find guides through typing in said errors in search engines.

(video tutorial if that's more your speed)

I wouldn't at all be surprised if it was this solution:

Method 3. Update .NET Framework
In most cases, it's the Microsoft .NET framework causing the issues. You can from Microsoft.

Since this came out before windows 10, it might need a lot of these .net framework files. So you may need to get a ton of them and see what works.

I'm not trying to be demeaning to people nowadays, but they have guides to almost everything in life, and taking a basic computer class (doesn't have to be an actual class you would pay for, there's plenty of free ones as well), would do wonders. So many guides on different tips and tricks to help navigate and use the internet better on the internet, be it in video tutorial form, or written articles usually with picture guides.

Reason people are irritated is a lot of this is basic knowledge on navigating the internet, forums, and basic internet problem solving skills. That and the same questions get asked about things, along with the same problems that most likely have already been resolved, and people can't use the search thread tool just like a search engine to at least try to find solutions first, before asking for help. It just comes off as if people feel entitled to getting help without doing any real work on their part.

Last edited:
Reactions: gristlycupid

gristlycupid

Aug 9, 2020

The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b). Click OK to close the application (easy to copy and paste this now instead of typing it out),

since I don't have this issue at all with this game, I can't really recreate it, I'm pretty good at computers but not a super whiz. Most of the time I look up solutions on video sites like youtube, or find guides through typing in said errors in search engines.

In most cases, it's the Microsoft .NET framework causing the issues. You can from Microsoft.

Since this came out before windows 10, it might need a lot of these .net framework files. So you may need to get a ton of them and see what works.

I'm not trying to be demeaning to people nowadays, but they have guides to almost everything in life, and taking a basic computer class (doesn't have to be an actual class you would pay for, there's plenty of free ones as well), would do wonders. So many guides on different tips and tricks to help navigate and use the internet better on the internet, be it in video tutorial form, or written articles usually with picture guides.

Reason people are irritated is a lot of this is basic knowledge on navigating the internet, forums, and basic internet problem solving skills. That and the same questions get asked about things, along with the same problems that most likely have already been resolved, and people can't use the search thread tool just like a search engine to at least try to find solutions first, before asking for help. It just comes off as if people feel entitled to getting help without doing any real work on their part.
what if I told you none of these worked? they didn't still at square 1. but I appreciate the help you gave.

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
what if I told you none of these worked? they didn't still at square 1. but I appreciate the help you gave.
The best help I can suggest man is google searching error codes, and looking up solutions. The one that makes a lot of them work for me, is japanese locale emulator *aka running it with a japanese system via an emulation system thing. The other one that makes a lot work for me is moving the whole game folder to a new spot and, trying it again.

If you can also figure out how to download it from zell's blog, there's an eng translation version too, not sure what the one from here is, as I always download it from his blog, which leads to a site where I download it from.

Reactions: gristlycupid

Never submit 321

Jan 8, 2021
My friend, I have struggled a lot with people like you in my life and i know , when you can not even answer me like a human being, I do not expect you to be able to understand the truth of your actions.
As you literally copy-pasted your reply on another thread, I will do it with my reply to this same comment:

How teaching you to take a fucking proper screenshot for the next time, even is toxic ?! So cringe, lol.
Go back to Elementary School, little child...

Never submit 321

Jan 8, 2021

Thanks for the solutions

StapleComm

Apr 24, 2020
My friend, I have struggled a lot with people like you in my life and i know , when you can not even answer me like a human being, I do not expect you to be able to understand the truth of your actions.
But still, learn a hotkey to screenshot properly, instead of taking a picture with your phone

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Is it normal that when i try to masturbate (in the game), my dick bar goes full(but i can't cum) and my life bar become empty ?
Are you sure that you're actually pressing the right button for it? W is the surrender key which effectively instantly kills you via draining your health and maxing out your pleasure gauge. I believe masturbation, when equipped, is down + A, and you need to let go in order to cum.

nobos

Jul 24, 2019
Are you sure that you're actually pressing the right button for it? W is the surrender key which effectively instantly kills you via draining your health and maxing out your pleasure gauge. I believe masturbation, when equipped, is down + A, and you need to let go in order to cum.
ah i see, seems like i hit the wrong key then thanks for the answer.
as for the masturbation skill, how do you unlock it in the A1-20 version ?

akasetos

Jun 8, 2020
Anyone in B1.05 has collected dick logo... on mansion there is a switch to turn on/off dick logo, for what ?

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes