MrNice88

May 28, 2022
This game was confusing. I just walked around forever trying to learn the controls and I hit too many dead ends. No intro, no readable text.
I found it helped to have played succubus affection first, which I think had a small team working on it so it's perhaps a bit more polished, where FOBS was made solely by Zell.
FOBS plays very similarly though, so if you've played SA I can't imagine you having too much trouble.
Despite it being a bit less refined than SA, I actually prefer FOBS in some ways, I think it has some of the best animations.

yesz

Jul 11, 2019
ive tried the version b saves here but the gallery is still empty, in version 1.05 (but it says 1.02 after it?)

also is the saves folder supposed to be inside the readme folder?

DarkLabs02

Jun 10, 2018
Here ya' go:
[Full] FOBS:
- - -
[Full] All Zell Games:
- - -
All games have a complete save (except Succubus Affection)

For Succubus Affection :
I dunno if it can help but here is my actual save.

Note : Its been a while that I didn't played it so u can expect it to not be a full save.
Btw IDK if I put all the requiered files in the archive so if it have some missing files for the save, just ping me by Replying or Quoting my post.
Also this save is from version 1.09E (Kagura Version) of the game bought on DLsite.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

MrNice88

May 28, 2022
For Succubus Affection :
I dunno if it can help but here is my actual save.

Note : Its been a while that I didn't played it so u can expect it to not be a full save.
Btw IDK if I put all the requiered files in the archive so if it have some missing files for the save, just ping me by Replying or Quoting my post.
Also this save is from version 1.09E (Kagura Version) of the game bought on DLsite.
I started again a while back on Succubus Affection myself but I backed up my full save, so here it is if anyone wants it, same version.

jegg890

Nov 18, 2017
does anyone else have framerate issues with shiro no yakata? version A runs smoothly but B and the "player demo" runs really slowly

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
Nope, actual version is the 1.11.
U can check it and stay tune on it by checking on his .
Incorrect. SnY is being developed on the Ci-En.
The game on Fantia is that weird Mysterious Mansion game. Forgot if it got a title.

Reactions: DarkLabs02

Esamxdx3

Jul 18, 2022
This is sounding similar to the .dll issue I was having earlier in the thread, though it was a different .dll (d3dx9_39 instead of MSVCR110). Like I'm assuming you did, I found and downloaded the specific .dll I needed, but then a new error would pop up instead ('0xc000007b' for me, instead of 'ox000007b').

I outlined my eventual successful solution to these issues earlier in the thread, but I'll restate the problem and potential solution a bit differently here since, y'know, different .dll and all. If the underlying problem you're having is the same as what I had, then I think it's that the specific .dll you downloaded trying to fix the issue might be right, but is perhaps incompatible with some different, later revision that is already on your system. Moreover, the game or its engine wasn't equipped to accept or expect the later revision, and what the game actually wants is, specifically, a .dll that works with your framework but which is named what it was initially asking you for. Like, maybe the .dll you got as part of your framework is technically the correct .dll for that era, but the game is dumb and thinks it has to have the specific older version when it really doesn't – that was the impression I got when I looked and saw I already had an installation of DirectX9, but the game didn't like the D3DX9_43.dll that came with it and kept asking for d3dx9_39.dll, the earlier revision.

I solved my problem by going and finding the version of the .dll that I had – D3DX9_43.dll for me, probably MSVCR###-something for you, though I'm not sure where you'd look to find that – and then copying and pasting it into the game folder. After that, I just renamed it to the filename that the game first asked for, so my 'D3DX9_43.dll' became 'd3dx9_39.dll', and presumably your 'MSVCR###-whatever.dll' should be renamed to 'MSVCR110.dll'. After I did that, I had no more issues.

Sorry for the wall of text, but I hope it makes enough sense and that a solution like this can work for you.
Can you upload your edited game file please? I couldn’t figure it out.

BuPa

Aug 21, 2017
Not certain what you're asking me for… I didn't edit any game files – I just copied and renamed a DirectX9 .dll file. Are you saying that the game is asking you for that same specific file ('d3dx9_39.dll') yourself? If so, I can get you mine, but it might not be compatible with what you've already got since the point of the process I outlined was copying and renaming what's already installed on your system. You'd need to have the rest of a working DirectX9 installation anyway.

luigipetty02

Jul 9, 2021
This is sounding similar to the .dll issue I was having earlier in the thread, though it was a different .dll (d3dx9_39 instead of MSVCR110). Like I'm assuming you did, I found and downloaded the specific .dll I needed, but then a new error would pop up instead ('0xc000007b' for me, instead of 'ox000007b').

I outlined my eventual successful solution to these issues earlier in the thread, but I'll restate the problem and potential solution a bit differently here since, y'know, different .dll and all. If the underlying problem you're having is the same as what I had, then I think it's that the specific .dll you downloaded trying to fix the issue might be right, but is perhaps incompatible with some different, later revision that is already on your system. Moreover, the game or its engine wasn't equipped to accept or expect the later revision, and what the game actually wants is, specifically, a .dll that works with your framework but which is named what it was initially asking you for. Like, maybe the .dll you got as part of your framework is technically the correct .dll for that era, but the game is dumb and thinks it has to have the specific older version when it really doesn't – that was the impression I got when I looked and saw I already had an installation of DirectX9, but the game didn't like the D3DX9_43.dll that came with it and kept asking for d3dx9_39.dll, the earlier revision.

I solved my problem by going and finding the version of the .dll that I had – D3DX9_43.dll for me, probably MSVCR###-something for you, though I'm not sure where you'd look to find that – and then copying and pasting it into the game folder. After that, I just renamed it to the filename that the game first asked for, so my 'D3DX9_43.dll' became 'd3dx9_39.dll', and presumably your 'MSVCR###-whatever.dll' should be renamed to 'MSVCR110.dll'. After I did that, I had no more issues.

Sorry for the wall of text, but I hope it makes enough sense and that a solution like this can work for you.

you did give me kind of a idea of "what to do" HOWEVER..
Im on a laptop and this is confsing..

i can't find this "game" folder here.
plus how do make the uninstalled game "search" for it.. er.. like rename what version its looking for..?
(or are you just renaming your latest version of .dlll?)
...since whenever i tried to installl .dlll it can't find any window apps to work with..

sorry, its so confusing and without a good "step-By-Step process" on this method.. in... i guess.
im kinda new to this thing..

(edit: Wait, is DirectX9 not d3dx9_39.dlll ?
or is it and i never downloaded it... urgh...

but if you can send a download or something that can help thanks.)
(or even the FOBS game you "renamed" the .dlll on... whatever is the easiest/best way.)

Last edited:

oofwagon

Oct 29, 2018
Not the OP but I had a very similar issue with my laptop a while ago, just download and drag whatever .dll files you need into the game folder for the game to work, that at least solved my issues with it.
It should pop up when you try to launch the game, just jot down the names or download them as you go since you'll probably be missing like 4-5 .dll files.

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes